Search found 20 matches
- Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:56 pm
- Forum: Fishing Rods & Reels
- Topic: Snapper PPB - What's your size reel?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 899
I use 4000 size reels for snapper fishing you really don’t need any bigger i like to keep the outfits lite as possible when fishing.
denis barden wrote:Squid at night come into shallow water to feed then go back to deeper water when it starts getting light?
The answer is no they are always there it more when the water is dirty they go to deep water.
- Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:52 pm
- Forum: Melbourne Land Based Fishing
- Topic: Redfin locations within or close to Melbourne
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2143
Try Karkarook lake in Moorabbin there are plenty of redfin in there and you may pick up the trout as well.
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm
- Forum: Squid Fishing
- Topic: Eging Reel - Daiwa Exist or Shimano Stella FI
- Replies: 51
- Views: 1998
I have both of those reels I use stella and exist i actually run a branzino exist for squid fishing but the good thing about these reels I use it's not only squid fishing I use them for all my other types of Fishing so there a good Multi use reel.