Why Why Why

King George Whiting, KGW, Ting
denis barden
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:01 am

Why Why Why

Postby denis barden » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Been working IS for a while
Went out with the Greek last night at St Leonards.Went to a spot always get Fush -1 Tin,Spotted a Greek guy we know ,we mosey over, he and his mate have 40 monster Ting .He says hes going, So I move into his spot
We use Pipi.Mussle andSsquid from 1830 till 2000 ,I bite NO FUSH
Why Why Why



Thats Fushin



Remove these ads.

User avatar
hornet
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Why Why Why

Postby hornet » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:51 pm

It's all about the tides down there, the guy before you was fishing the right stage of the tide, it's probably taken him a lot of trips to work out the best time..

dazz999
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Re: Why Why Why

Postby dazz999 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:03 pm

denis barden wrote:Been working IS for a while
Went out with the Greek last night at St Leonards.Went to a spot always get Fush -1 Tin,Spotted a Greek guy we know ,we mosey over, he and his mate have 40 monster Ting .He says hes going, So I move into his spot
We use Pipi.Mussle andSsquid from 1830 till 2000 ,I bite NO FUSH
Why Why Why



Thats Fushin
did you check how he rigged he,s lines

User avatar
Fish-cador
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6066
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Why Why Why

Postby Fish-cador » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:39 pm

At first I thought there were typo errors when I see "fush", "fushing", "fushos", etc. Looks like the letter "I" is too expensive these days.

:o_0: :o_0: :o_0: :o_0:

Keep pushing!

User avatar
hornet
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Why Why Why

Postby hornet » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Fish-cador wrote:At first I thought there were typo errors when I see "fush", "fushing", "fushos", etc. Looks like the letter "I" is too expensive these days.

:o_0: :o_0: :o_0: :o_0:

Keep pushing!



It's Newzuland thing.. :rofl:

User avatar
Fish-cador
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6066
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Why Why Why

Postby Fish-cador » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm

hornet wrote:


It's Newzuland thing.. :rofl:


you mean "Nu zuland thung? :o_0:



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Trumpeter
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Re: Why Why Why

Postby Trumpeter » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 pm

hornet wrote:It's all about the tides down there, the guy before you was fishing the right stage of the tide, it's probably taken him a lot of trips to work out the best time..


Or they cleaned all the fish out of that spot. Awesome catch btw, they would've been there for the first half of the run out. ;-)


Return to “Whiting Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests