Toolamba Fishing Classic 18 April Good Friday

Dick83

Toolamba Fishing Classic 18 April Good Friday

Post by Dick83 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi all just got back from a week up on the Golburn unfortunately I didn't get to throw a line. But I've come with a bit of info regarding a upcoming fishin comp for a local club that been around for 5 years and I believe this will be maybe the third time they've run the comp. with over 250 entries last year they're hoping for a larger no of entries this year with the mindset of being able to give a boat away eventually and thought I might as well give it a plug I'm a little sketchy on details at the moment and will need to update people interested in the next couple of weeks. I know it's over 2 days Friday and Saturday with live band Friday night. All food is included in entry fee. All legal native fish caught go into a draw to win a new outboard motor size not sure with the other usual prizes along the way. I know we have a couple of forum members who live up that way and may have some details. I will have all the proper information by next week I'm hoping so if interest stay tuned!

Dicky
2014/15 Species Comp. 0cm

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Re: Toolamba Fishimg Classic 18 April Good Friday

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Sounds good, they have a nice club there.

Misheen

Post by Misheen » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Keep us updated please. My fav place to fish on the Goulburn is around old toolamba.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 am

I hope there's a bit more water in the river for them by then, below the weir around my way it's pretty low, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:49 pm

I've never been but from all reports it's a good comp.Its on good friday & easter saturday. Entry fee includes tea & band fri night & brekky,lunch & tea sat night. $80 adult on the day,$70 pre-paid.

Dick83

Re: Toolamba Fishing Classic 18 April Good Friday

Post by Dick83 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 am

Hi all sorry its been a while but I've finally got the info for the fishing comp over easter
below is a link to the website on there you'll find all details and a entry form if interested.
regards ****
http://www.toolambafishingclub.websyte. ... hingclub/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2014/15 Species Comp. 0cm

Return to “Fishing Competitions”