Target One Million....is it working?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Target One Million....is it working?

Post by Redhunter » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:27 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:11 pm
Spot on red hunter it’s a waste of money.
For me it’s similar to you mate getting out enjoying nature and switching off except I get pissed off with doughnut sessions.
Doughnut sessions should not get you angrier dude, they should get you hungrier!!!! In other words, it makes you concentrate harder on your fishing goal, and makes you think less of your "real world issues".... Well, for a little while at least :gj:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:26 pm

Redhunter wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:27 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:11 pm
Spot on red hunter it’s a waste of money.
For me it’s similar to you mate getting out enjoying nature and switching off except I get pissed off with doughnut sessions.
Doughnut sessions should not get you angrier dude, they should get you hungrier!!!! In other words, it makes you concentrate harder on your fishing goal, and makes you think less of your "real world issues".... Well, for a little while at least :gj:
It does make me work harder and the rewards greater.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:30 pm

So boat ramps are free. Some lakes are now open to kayak and non powered boat. But what about the access?
We heard of upper colliban.
What about lakes like Hepburn, that kinda surrounded by private property, the access is by walking through, no easy kayak launching place.
Devilbend long walk (and incline/decline) is putting off too. And no full access either.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Tim399
Has liked: 251 times

Post by Tim399 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:30 pm
So boat ramps are free. Some lakes are now open to kayak and non powered boat. But what about the access?
What about lakes like Hepburn, that kinda surrounded by private property, the access is by walking through, no easy kayak launching place.
Devilbend long walk (and incline/decline) is putting off too. And no full access either.
Hey Seb, there is vehicle access to Hepburn lagoon from Daylesford-Clunes Road, you just need to open and close the gate behind you as there a free roaming sheep in the paddock

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Tim399 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Hey Seb, there is vehicle access to Hepburn lagoon from Daylesford-Clunes Road, you just need to open and close the gate behind you as there a free roaming sheep in the paddock
Ah yes now I remember that. Been a while since I went there.
Park next to sorta power hub? Walk about 50m to the water?
No door/steps? I can't remember.
They haven't opened Newlyn have they?
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Tim399
Has liked: 251 times

Post by Tim399 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:06 am

Seb85 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:29 pm
Tim399 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Ah yes now I remember that. Been a while since I went there.
Park next to sorta power hub? Walk about 50m to the water?
No door/steps? I can't remember.
They haven't opened Newlyn have they?
Correct, park next to that little shed thing. From memory it would be an easy launch with no steps, I could be wrong though. A mate had already launched his PA14 by himself when I got there so you should be fine with your yak. I never put my kayak on the water there as two days after it opened I arrived to see signs that on water access was closed due to the water level being at 100%.

I have no idea about newlyn.

Return to “General”