A2P's Aust fishing Adventure

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
addicted2plastics
Location: traveling Australia flicking plastics everywhere I've always dreamt...

A2P's Aust fishing Adventure

Post by addicted2plastics » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi all no posts for awhile as i have been organizing something most only dream of.. I am Traveling Aust up the east coast across the top end down the west then along the south flicking plastics where ever I can and in no hurry for anything(except a hook up).... This is guna be a trip I've been dreaming of doing most of my life and finally I'm underway :super: ... We are in around the Gippsland lakes ATM thinking of fishing the easter comp at golden beach doing something I rarely do and get my hands smelly from bait.. But that is still a week away so who knows what and where my rods may take me... So Keep an eye out ya may just see me flicking around your area and don't be shy I'm always up for a chat about local waters, and stay posted on where I'm flicking and what's peeling line off my reel...I'll try post something most days if possible... A2P :gone:
MY HEARTS NOT TICKIN IF I'M NOT FLICKIN!! A2P

Rod Bender

Re: A2P's Aust fishing Adventure

Post by Rod Bender » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Looking forward to your reports!
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Sounds awesome mate, best of luck and like Bender says, can't wait for your reports!

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Living the dream

Return to “General”