Young Guns Fishing

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
fishsticks

Young Guns Fishing

Post by fishsticks » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Recently i enquired about a fishing position or positions that will be going at Young Guns Fishing. It is formerly a NSW company but atm they are scouting around Melbourne looking for people to start an office up here in Melbourne. I have contact with the buisness owner and as im a full time Uni student i cant really take a position. The company is all about teaching students, children and troubled kids how to fish, almost like a fishing clinic. Im sure the pay is reasonable. i was asked to send the owner my resume and a fishing Bio so what ive caught, where and what on with photos.

If anybody would like to make contact with the owner please let me know and i will PM you the details.

Cheers

Chris
In every species of fish I’ve angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn’t, much of the thrill of angling would be gone. –Ray Bergman

St3vil

Re: Young Guns Fishing

Post by St3vil » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Sounds like a dream job mate.

fishsticks

Post by fishsticks » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm

St3vil wrote:Sounds like a dream job mate.
haha i know what you mean steve, and would look so good on my resume as im studying to be a physical education primary school teacher. But as i can't exactly work full time and focus all my energy on the job then i dont think i would be able to do it to the best of my ability.
In every species of fish I’ve angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn’t, much of the thrill of angling would be gone. –Ray Bergman

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 am

hey that sounds awesome! where do i apply?! lol
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “General”