Ohhh ... We're from Tigers Land .. 2017

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Ohhh ... We're from Tigers Land .. 2017

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Reckon Lids is regretting his move.

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Great game. Well happy for the Tigers fans

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Texas wrote:Btw who's playing Adelaide in the Grand Final ?????
Did boony just break a light fitting

Gra
How good were the boys Graham :super:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 pm

They played very well
Looking forward to next week.
You want to come fishing for carp next Saturday, around 3pm ???

Gra

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm here. 7 times before the game I took a dump. So anxious. Shaking, tense. Every emotion known to man. I cried at the siren. Unashamedly admit I balled my eyes out like a baby.

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

cobby wrote:I'm here. 7 times before the game I took a dump. So anxious. Shaking, tense. Every emotion known to man. I cried at the siren. Unashamedly admit I balled my eyes out like a baby.
Good to see you're still kicking on - seriously worry for you next Saturday :icon_lolz:

Just hope Cotchin gets off the hook during the week. Definitely went for the ball hard so no intention of hurting the GWS player. Only concern is his braced shoulder but that's a natural instinct to brace yourself for impact. It's unfortunate that Shiel got hurt in the process but you can't penalise the man for going hard at the ball. Hopefully the AFL is not going soft on this one.

Would be gut wrenching for Cotchin to miss out the GF after a great year of putting the team into the big game at the end. Dammed nice bloke too!! He visited my kid school a few years back and when he heard one of the kid had issues at home, Cotchin decided to spent about an hour playing kick to kick with the kid all by themselves on the oval. Even better when this was Cotchin's own decision, no one asked him to do that for the kid.

Never thought i will ever able to take the kids to a GF parade given recent history of the RFC but will be there this coming Friday!!! Thanks Mr. Andrew for making it a public holiday as well :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Cornacarpio
Has liked: 16 times

Post by Cornacarpio » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:26 pm

rodderslw

Post by rodderslw » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:08 pm

cobby wrote:I'm here. 7 times before the game I took a dump. So anxious. Shaking, tense. Every emotion known to man. I cried at the siren. Unashamedly admit I balled my eyes out like a baby.
There is no shame in wearing your heart on your sleave mate. Any Tigers game when they play those drums and do the cout down to the first bounce I tear up. At the game yeaturday I cried with joy...so emotional These Tigers are playing their hearts out. GO TIGGERS!

dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Post by dazz999 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:52 pm

can i give you 2 tips def go to the grandfinal parade its a blast and on saturday about midday go and mow the lawn it will keep you mind off the game abit

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:41 am

VooDoo wrote:
Good to see you're still kicking on - seriously worry for you next Saturday :icon_lolz:

Just hope Cotchin gets off the hook during the week. Definitely went for the ball hard so no intention of hurting the GWS player. Only concern is his braced shoulder but that's a natural instinct to brace yourself for impact. It's unfortunate that Shiel got hurt in the process but you can't penalise the man for going hard at the ball. Hopefully the AFL is not going soft on this one.

Would be gut wrenching for Cotchin to miss out the GF after a great year of putting the team into the big game at the end. Dammed nice bloke too!! He visited my kid school a few years back and when he heard one of the kid had issues at home, Cotchin decided to spent about an hour playing kick to kick with the kid all by themselves on the oval. Even better when this was Cotchin's own decision, no one asked him to do that for the kid.

Never thought i will ever able to take the kids to a GF parade given recent history of the RFC but will be there this coming Friday!!! Thanks Mr. Andrew for making it a public holiday as well :)
If Cotchin goes Sloane must aswell due to his raised forearm/elbow that got danger flush in the jaw. It's also a stretch to claim delayed concussion when Shiel was in many contests that rattled his head. All combined caused it. Unfortunate but it's a contact sport. AFL caused the issue with their knee jerk reaction to Goodes and Thomas sliding into contest studs first and this whole head high free kick for just about anything. Now barely a player actually attack the ball and they mostly lead with their heads. Shambles of a competition really

Return to “General”