Welshpool this Saturday the 18th interest

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
ChrisAbout

Re: Welshpool this Saturday the 18th interest

Post by ChrisAbout » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 pm

WTF?! -- Queasy where did you get that from?

You try using Facebook to give people without a boat a chance to go out, then you get abused for deliberately cancelling.

That bloke left out the fact that he wanted to bring 2 dogs on the boat with him too. I respectfully told him I don't want dogs in my boat and he kicked up a big fuss about it, so I told him not to worry anymore as I don't want him and his dogs on the boat.

Not my problem he chose to ignore what I said, woke up and went to the meeting point.

Some people

Queasy

Post by Queasy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 pm

ChrisAbout wrote:WTF?! -- Queasy where did you get that from?
There was ruckus on the site about a skipper not showing so I enquired as to who it was (as I both skipper and deckie on the site occasionally) and was sent that image.

Knew there would be more to the story, and this just keeps getting better. I hate it when I post up one seat, ONE seat, and a deckie wants bring a mate/brother/son/girlfriend....but two dogs?? Ha ha....good enough reason to cancel in my book!!

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 am

ChrisAbout wrote:WTF?! -- Queasy where did you get that from?

You try using Facebook to give people without a boat a chance to go out, then you get abused for deliberately cancelling.

That bloke left out the fact that he wanted to bring 2 dogs on the boat with him too. I respectfully told him I don't want dogs in my boat and he kicked up a big fuss about it, so I told him not to worry anymore as I don't want him and his dogs on the boat.

Not my problem he chose to ignore what I said, woke up and went to the meeting point.

Some people
I agree your boat. Your rules.
Dogs can be fun if they are your own but i wouldnt ask to bring them in someone elses boat. I would be greatful i got a spot my self

Return to “General”