FISHING BUDDY

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: FISHING BUDDY

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Robbo94 wrote:If your looking for someone with experience that counts me out :-D

Prefers experience
How much experience you after?
Do you mean with boat operation or fishing?

Tone

Post by Tone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 am

i apologises for not responding to the legitimate responses i have had, i am not looking for a decky or someone to jumper on my boat every now and then, what i meant by experience is when we go for snapper or whiting or what ever if we where not going bites in my spots we could try there spots.
but from what a can see there are a lot of people on this site that spend all there time posting smart ass comments, any free time i get i go fishing or do productive things not surfing the net, so to all the genuine response i apologise but i retract my offer.

Kosta7

Post by Kosta7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 am

Same here...have been fishing at least once/twice a week (recently separated ;-) ) but always by myself. Still haven’t been out in a boat...
Seriously, I think one of the mods should put a page where people ask other members to join for a session. Something like Tinder for fishos but not in a weird way :rofl:

Queasy

Post by Queasy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Kosta7 wrote:Seriously, I think one of the mods should put a page where people ask other members to join for a session. Something like Tinder for fishos but not in a weird way :rofl:
There is the Facebook page Find a Decky for your boat - Melbourne.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/854667361 ... ef=m_notif

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Kosta7 wrote:Same here...have been fishing at least once/twice a week (recently separated ;-) ) but always by myself. Still haven’t been out in a boat...
Seriously, I think one of the mods should put a page where people ask other members to join for a session. Something like Tinder for fishos but not in a weird way :rofl:
I think we did have a deckie thread but i yhink it got to 4 pages long after 2 people put invite ups so we just start new threads each time

Kosta7

Post by Kosta7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:18 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Kosta7 wrote:Same here...have been fishing at least once/twice a week (recently separated ;-) ) but always by myself. Still haven’t been out in a boat...
I think we did have a deckie thread but i yhink it got to 4 pages long after 2 people put invite ups so we just start new threads each time
Yeah I ve seen these posts. At the moment we don’t have anything for boat/landbased fishos besides the individual posts asking for fishing buddies/deckies. We need something where people post their planned fishing sessions and if they want other people to join them. For example “tomorrow afternoon I am heading to Stony Point for a quick session, anyone wants to join?”
I know it sounds weird but I am sure that there are lots of members here that wouldn’t mind to hang around with other fishos, share a beer and have some fun.

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:27 pm

I know it sounds weird but I am sure that there are lots of members here that wouldn’t mind to hang around with other fishos, share a beer and have some fun.[/quote]
...with the exception of the guy that started this thread by the looks of it

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi mate welcome to the site.
I live 10min from Stony and have some experience of Western Port, can fish on W/E usually and am easy to get along with, drop me a line if you need some company

Kosta7

Post by Kosta7 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Mattblack wrote:I know it sounds weird but I am sure that there are lots of members here that wouldn’t mind to hang around with other fishos, share a beer and have some fun.
...with the exception of the guy that started this thread by the looks of it[/quote]
Yeah we better stop “trolling” his thread.

Return to “General”