Instagram

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: Instagram

Post by Nude up » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:10 pm

blacklab99 wrote:Whats instagram ?

Col
I am with you what is instagram, Facebook all I have seen and heard from friends is it just causes grief. I do use watsap to keep in touch with my family in the UK and friends when traveling.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:28 pm

What’sapp is a great app. I use it all the time to stay in touch with many friends I have overseas.

Broomstick
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Broomstick » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:09 pm

I love instagram! Some seriously amazing content on there. I've recently set one up for my wildlife shot if anyone is interested: @pattomkinswildlife

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:02 pm

mazman wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
ducky wrote:Considering I’ve recently joined Instagram properly I may aswell give it a plug here.

Myself and a couple of mates have gotten right into American bbq and after competing with another team a couple of months back we’ve all invested in offsets and have made our own Comp team. First Comp is in a few weeks.

Check us out @fatcutsbbq

Here’s some pork belly I did yesterday to get a feel for what we are doing.

We are currently building content then we’ll start doing some giveaways etc. check us out.
Dam that looks blooody good :thumbsup:
you should see the other shot from that post, made me hungry right after eating dinner
Haha. Those ribs were almost too much! Although I’m bloody glad cos they were $65 for those 2 racks but they are up there with the best you can buy. The marbling was amazing but very full on.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:43 am

Whats what's app

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:47 am

smile0784 wrote:Whats what's app
It’s a great app I use to make free calls send texts, mms messages.
I pretty much use it on a daily basis :)

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 am

ducky wrote:
mazman wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
ducky wrote:Considering I’ve recently joined Instagram properly I may aswell give it a plug here.

Myself and a couple of mates have gotten right into American bbq and after competing with another team a couple of months back we’ve all invested in offsets and have made our own Comp team. First Comp is in a few weeks.

Check us out @fatcutsbbq

We are currently building content then we’ll start doing some giveaways etc. check us out.
you should see the other shot from that post, made me hungry right after eating dinner
Haha. Those ribs were almost too much! Although I’m bloody glad cos they were $65 for those 2 racks but they are up there with the best you can buy. The marbling was amazing but very full on.
Wow that price is ridiculous!

You can get a rack of pork spare ribs at Aldi every now and then for like $9.99 a kilo

I know... aldi... vac sealed.... they are crap blah blah blah... they are actually pretty damn good, especially at that price. Regardless, should never be paying that kind of price for ribs anyhow.. as yum as they are it's not exactly the most desirable cut.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 am

Kimtown wrote:
ducky wrote:
mazman wrote:
Lightningx wrote:

Check us out @fatcutsbbq

Wow that price is ridiculous!

You can get a rack of pork spare ribs at Aldi every now and then for like $9.99 a kilo

I know... aldi... vac sealed.... they are crap blah blah blah... they are actually pretty damn good, especially at that price. Regardless, should never be paying that kind of price for ribs anyhow.. as yum as they are it's not exactly the most desirable cut.
They were beef ribs not pork and about as good as you can get without buying wagyu.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Got into it eventually..

https://www.instagram.com/purple5ive_captures/

atm everything i am posting is all old content thats mostly on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Purple5iveCaptures/

i will eventually make a call as to wether i shut down the facebook page due to all the bull pay for view schemes...

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Nice one Steve :)

Return to “General”