Instagram

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Instagram

Post by purple5ive » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Brett wrote:Nope no idea at all, that’s why I fit in well here, with the rest of you arse clowns.
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..
Nothing new coming from you mate, as usual **** poor effort from you as a moderator on this forum.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Nice photos Purple5

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:44 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote: And photoshop editing from raw files on the camera.

Many of the pics I have the are also from mobile phones.

Damn fake photographers :down:
Welcome to.instagram :rofl:
Ps. I can tell from your reply you got nfi what a raw file and associated workflow procedures are involved in digital photography.
Keep your ignorance to yourself and remeber young eyes are watching..
Let's just leave it at that shall we..
Isn't "Raw File" a song from the Blues Brothers?
Last edited by Mattblack on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:Nope no idea at all, that’s why I fit in well here, with the rest of you arse clowns.
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..
Nothing new coming from you mate, as usual p1ss poor effort from you as a moderator on this forum.

Who cares, the forum has gone to **** from all the wanna be hero's and all the derailed bull threads. Mods had had enough of it months ago. But no one takes any notice when they say something. So we may aswell join in the bull talk.

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Kimtown wrote:Cool some drama that's not directed at me for once

Very interesting
You r the Queen of drama lately, maybe Brett is after your crown :fish22:

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Post by mazman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote: And photoshop editing from raw files on the camera.

Many of the pics I have the are also from mobile phones.

Damn fake photographers :down:
Welcome to.instagram :rofl:
Ps. I can tell from your reply you got nfi what a raw file and associated workflow procedures are involved in digital photography.
Keep your ignorance to yourself and remeber young eyes are watching..
Let's just leave it at that shall we..

You can tell that much :o_0: I wonder how we did it back in the old days, when there wasn't any computers to "touch up" your shitty photos
Pull your head in. Post production requires just as much talent as taking the initial photograph.
Also if the initial photograph is shitty chances are no matter what you do in photoshop it will stay shitty. What it does allow is to elevate a good photo into a great one.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Lol if you pretenders aren’t using a vintage Kodak camera and processing the pics in your own darkroom
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..
Nothing new coming from you mate, as usual p1ss poor effort from you as a moderator on this forum.

Who cares, the forum has gone to sh*t from all the wanna be hero's and all the derailed b******* threads. Mods had had enough of it months ago. But no one takes any notice when they say something. So we may aswell join in the b******* talk.
Thats NOT an excuse mate, specially for someone like you who is supposed to be moderating this forum. you signed up for this when you put your hand up to be a moderator.
if you dont like it, then leave or resign your role as a Moderator .. but dont brand everyone here because you didnt like someone or a few posts from a few people..
This thread was meant to showcase Instagram and its users, you have single handedly derailed it by your absolute ignorance on the subject of photography.. and yet you blame others for **** talking and bitching and moaning in other threads.
i could go on mate, but i know your son is on here, so i will stop out of respect for him..
And dont think you can excercise your moderator rights and lock this thread, you will leave this Open..

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm

mazman wrote:Saw you'd jumped on there Steve. It's a much more enjoyable platform than Facebook imo.

Love the new account Steve!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:04 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..

Who cares, the forum has gone to sh*t from all the wanna be hero's and all the derailed b******* threads. Mods had had enough of it months ago. But no one takes any notice when they say something. So we may aswell join in the b******* talk.
Thats NOT an excuse mate, specially for someone like you who is supposed to be moderating this forum. you signed up for this when you put your hand up to be a moderator.
if you dont like it, then leave or resign your role as a Moderator .. but dont brand everyone here because you didnt like someone or a few posts from a few people..
This thread was meant to showcase Instagram and its users, you have single handedly derailed it by your absolute ignorance on the subject of photography.. and yet you blame others for sh*t talking and bitching and moaning in other threads.
i could go on mate, but i know your son is on here, so i will stop out of respect for him..
And dont think you can excercise your moderator rights and lock this thread, you will leave this Open..
Instagram has a lot of great content fishing and lifestyle photos are great to browse would hate to see this locked. It's a great platform for anyone to share their catches etc. Concur keep it open.

Return to “General”