Forum for asking Fishing Questions

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Forum for asking Fishing Questions

Post by Lightningx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 am

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:I personally wouldn’t even marinate it in garlic and prepare it that way if all you are trying to catch is some mullets.
Okay I will just use it as is, I think next time I will place it in the fridge the day before I use it as it was just breaking apart when I was cutting it.
Shouldn’t be falling apart like that? Did you buy it fresh? Like a breast piece or what?

Elly27
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Elly27 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 am

Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:I personally wouldn’t even marinate it in garlic and prepare it that way if all you are trying to catch is some mullets.
Okay I will just use it as is, I think next time I will place it in the fridge the day before I use it as it was just breaking apart when I was cutting it.
Shouldn’t be falling apart like that? Did you buy it fresh? Like a breast piece or what?
I bought it fresh from the market, chicken thigh

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Nah don’t understand why this is happening then.
You bought it fresh and cut it and put it on the hook and your telling me it fell apart???

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:25 am

Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
You bought it fresh and cut it and put it on the hook and your telling me it fell apart???
Bought it fresh, marinated it in garlic, froze it for about 5 days then placed it on the hook

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Why garlic

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 am

Elly27 wrote:
I saw a video from the Hook and the Cook where they marinated it in garlic, can you confirm I need to refrigerate it before using it?
That is your problem there - it was marinated for the cooking part.

I reply with the assumption that you are at totally noob at this fishing game even after a century of pages asking simple advice but somehow i seriously think that you are poking fun at all of us decent folks on this forum - hence you threw in the garlic and Hook and Cook to entice some bite from us. Hope this is not the case otherwise you certainly have upset some very good people on this forum.

Just a question - have you actually been fishing with any member of this forum at all? Why not get in touch with one and go out to have a fish - you can learn from him/her and at the same time can dispel most member's perception that you are actually a troll and have a laugh at our expense. I am sure there will be more than 1 member here that would take you out if you ask nicely.

Farking rant is over .. breath in .. breath out .. breath in .. breath out

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:01 am

VooDoo wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
I saw a video from the Hook and the Cook where they marinated it in garlic, can you confirm I need to refrigerate it before using it?
That is your problem there - it was marinated for the cooking part.

I reply with the assumption that you are at totally noob at this fishing game even after a century of pages asking simple advice but somehow i seriously think that you are poking fun at all of us decent folks on this forum - hence you threw in the garlic and Hook and Cook to entice some bite from us. Hope this is not the case otherwise you certainly have upset some very good people on this forum.

Just a question - have you actually been fishing with any member of this forum at all? Why not get in touch with one and go out to have a fish - you can learn from him/her and at the same time can dispel most member's perception that you are actually a troll and have a laugh at our expense. I am sure there will be more than 1 member here that would take you out if you ask nicely.

Farking rant is over .. breath in .. breath out .. breath in .. breath out
Voodoo in the video he states to use for fishing, I use his videos all the time. I am not trolling

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Bought it fresh, marinated it in garlic, froze it for about 5 days then placed it on the hook
Why didn’t you just use it fresh straight away? How come you froze it first? This just doesn’t make sense to me at all...

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am

rb85 wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Why garlic
X2 :rofl:

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:08 am

Lightningx wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Why garlic
X2 :rofl:
End of discussion, I followed the videos instructions, I will not freeze or marinate it.

Return to “General”