New vid and new name!!!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Born2fish

Re: New vid and new name!!!

Post by Born2fish » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Born2fish wrote:
Nude up wrote:Great video but you need to work on your spelling hope all goes well with your new venture
You talking about in this post lol a typo mate was wrecked from work and fat fingers hahaha didnt proof read when i put it up hhahha will keep a sharp eye on it from here on end cheers
I was going to say the same thing and to slow it down a bit and be more thorough. Instead of cramming as much as you can into one video talking about every lure out there, make a different one every week covering a certain species of fish or certain type of lure. Talk a bit about how to use it or which colors on which days, what situations to use it in.. By doing this you will have more content and will be able to release a new video every few days or week without running out of content or ideas. I think releasing content on a regular basis is very important for building a brand.

Hope it all works out for you mate!

Cheers, Anth

Cheers mate ill be doing more detail vids week by week as the weeks go on have a few to do over next few weeks it is going to be a week by week vid (1 a week )
On something new

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:26 pm

That sounds good mate so when do you plan on releasing the next one? :)

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Looking forward to them!

Cheers, Anth

P.S Just don't forget about us when you make it big ;)

Return to “General”