Car stash

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Re: Car stash

Post by cobby » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:52 pm

raco09 wrote:
cobby wrote:What the hell is a trunk on a car?

I keep nothing in mine. Don't trust anyone to not get into the tub under the hardlid. Thanks to the electric rear window nothing at all fits behind the rear bench seat and my 2 piece rods sit in full view of everyone on top of the rear seat behind the headrests. Just screams steal this sh*t way to much for comfort. Used to have a rod and tackle bag full of lures in the boot when I had a sedan
Also had a glxr. That window was the ducks guts. Spewing they didn’t continue it on the new triton. Btw, had plenty of room behind the seat :·)
Not when there's a kids seat in the way keeping the back locked in. Means bending rods around the curvature of the door and puts to much strain on them. Otherwise that window is brilliant

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Re: Car stash

Post by Basti » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 pm

before i upgraded vehicles, i'd usually have more gear and lures in the boot than the car was worth. No one would break into my old corolla except to maybe leave me $20 out of pity haha

Return to “General”