What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

Post by purple5ive » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:02 pm

ducky wrote:My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 31, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread literally gave me cancer anyway.
Now see here Mr duclos, nobody actually forced you to read this thread. But thanks for pointing out the fact that smoking does indeed kill..

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:34 pm

ducky wrote:My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 31, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread literally gave me cancer anyway.

I'll take that 445F in your pic once you pass...

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:54 pm

yepi'mon wrote:

Formula 15. But same ****.

Yeah Kim it’s a bit of copypasta from a mates smackdown on some tard on breammaster a few years ago. Haha. Figured it was good enough to rebirth.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:11 pm

ducky wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:

Formula 15. But same sh*t.

Yeah Kim it’s a bit of copypasta from a mates smackdown on some tard on breammaster a few years ago. Haha. Figured it was good enough to rebirth.
Hahaha, I love it. Too good to only be used once.

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:15 pm

This is pretty good...I adk one question and come back to 13 pages.

Anyway for those who didnt fish it was a great day out there today......

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Kimtown wrote:
ducky wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:

Formula 15. But same sh*t.

Hahaha, I love it. Too good to only be used once.
Yeah, nothings funnier than a good cancer joke...I cant keep a straight face when I drive past the Peter Mac Centre

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:37 pm

matt pls...

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Kimtown wrote:matt pls...
Hundreds of People die from it each year. And theres atleast a few members here who have had to battle it at some stage or the other. Im sure you numbnuts thought of all that before you decide to insult them on here.

It's good to take the **** but need to draw the line somewhere. And the line has clearly been crossed.

Time to close this thread I think.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:35 pm

We let you go to insult and take the p!$$ out of each other but the cancer thing is no joke, Mattblack you are a joke, an apology would seem fitting don't you think, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Matt Black
You will change your mind when someone close to you DIES of cancer
If you ever down St Leonards -please feel free -Never to talk to me

Return to “General”