Snapper on soft plastics

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Re: Snapper on soft plastics

Post by Boonanza » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:28 pm

GC Jetski Fishing wrote:Thanks CarlG, for sure jetskiers have a bad rep and for good reason... all I can do is try and change that going forward, most jetski fisherman I know are responsible out on the water. Thanks for watching mate
I think it's a great video and some nice fish caught and I believe your respectful to other water users but personally I haven't seen many respectful jet skiers in real experience. One video will not change the way I think about their behaviour as many years ago when I had my frail father and an 8 year old in my tinny and on a busy weekend found a nice quiet bay which was littered with trees and 2 arseholes of course with tatts to make them tougher thought it would be a great idea to get within 5 meters of of us weaving in amongst the trees when they had the whole f*cking lake but then wanted to take us on and have a fight when we told them to p!ss off from us. I'm not a violent person but if I had my 12 gauge at that moment I would have put holes in them. :down:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

j_pap

Re: Snapper on soft plastics

Post by j_pap » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Boonanza wrote:
GC Jetski Fishing wrote:Thanks CarlG, for sure jetskiers have a bad rep and for good reason... all I can do is try and change that going forward, most jetski fisherman I know are responsible out on the water. Thanks for watching mate
I think it's a great video and some nice fish caught and I believe your respectful to other water users but personally I haven't seen many respectful jet skiers in real experience. One video will not change the way I think about their behaviour as many years ago when I had my frail father and an 8 year old in my tinny and on a busy weekend found a nice quiet bay which was littered with trees and 2 arseholes of course with tatts to make them tougher thought it would be a great idea to get within 5 meters of of us weaving in amongst the trees when they had the whole f*cking lake but then wanted to take us on and have a fight when we told them to p!ss off from us. I'm not a violent person but if I had my 12 gauge at that moment I would have put holes in them. :down:
:rofl:

Return to “General”