This weeks episode is up

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Born2fish

This weeks episode is up

Post by Born2fish » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Hey guys this weeks episode is up check out the action from Albert park lake cheers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiupDVCwcMQ&feature=youtu.be

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: This weeks episode is up

Post by smile0784 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:56 pm

Great video mate

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Enjoyed the vid mate.
Cheers :thumbsup:

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:02 am

Awsome watch mate, great stuff. You reckon you can do a land base vid for port welshpool long jetty, I reckon that will grab alot of exposure from viewers to promote your brand mate. Seems like you have some quality products there, will definately have a brows at your products. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Kenle wrote:Awsome watch mate, great stuff. You reckon you can do a land base vid for port welshpool long jetty, I reckon that will grab alot of exposure from viewers to promote your brand mate. Seems like you have some quality products there, will definately have a brows at your products. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Thanks mate for the positive feedback. I will be doing some filming there in a month or so :cheers:
Please email the site with photos of you and the stuff from the website if you do grab something so we can share on the site.

Return to “General”