Thanks for all the support.

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
LINwAd

Thanks for all the support.

Post by LINwAd » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:23 am

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a line and say a big THANK YOU for all the support the members of this forum provided me when I was getting my footing on YouTube (LandfishTV) the past year and a half, I am lucky enough to have just clicked over 10k subscribers :banana: :banana: .

Over the period I have been posting some trip reports with videos on the forum and received a lot of encouragement, tips and constructive criticism from lots of members here and it drove me to keep doing it and wanting to get better. It's been a great learning experience!

I've slowed down a little on posting on the forum as some of my videos now contain products I am also selling, but normal videos will keep being made too:) and I will be posting a few again.

Once again just a big thanks to everyone on here who has helped me to this point. TIGHT LINES all! :water:
LandFishTV creator - https://www.youtube.com/landfishtv/ Enjoy! :water:

Marty.A

Re: Thanks for all the support.

Post by Marty.A » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:44 am

Cheers mate ive learnt a lot from your vids in regards to LB fishing awesome work :cheers:

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:53 am

LINwAd wrote:Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a line and say a big THANK YOU for all the support the members of this forum provided me when I was getting my footing on YouTube (LandfishTV) the past year and a half, I am lucky enough to have just clicked over 10k subscribers :banana: :banana: .

Over the period I have been posting some trip reports with videos on the forum and received a lot of encouragement, tips and constructive criticism from lots of members here and it drove me to keep doing it and wanting to get better. It's been a great learning experience!

I've slowed down a little on posting on the forum as some of my videos now contain products I am also selling,but normal videos will keep being made too:) and I will be posting a few again.

Once again just a big thanks to everyone on here who has helped me to this point. TIGHT LINES all! :water:

Are you proposing to sponsor this site, if so please contact Jon

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 am

Thanks for all the effort you've put in Lincoln ... I spent a lot of time watching all your videos multiple times and sifting through all your posts here trying to figure out the elusive landbased flattie. Took a while but I'm getting some consistency now, I'm having fresh flathead for lunch today thanks largely to you :a_goodjob:

Bobbie009

Post by Bobbie009 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:58 pm

New to the forum, just subbed. Already got on to a few vids. Good stuff :D

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Not bad at all mate! 10k subscribers is quite an achievement! Congrats :thumbsup:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:

I've slowed down a little on posting on the forum as some of my videos now contain products I am also selling,but normal videos will keep being made too:) and I will be posting a few again.

If he just put the normal vids , he will be ok ?
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

LINwAd

Post by LINwAd » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:51 pm

bowl wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:

If he just put the normal vids , he will be ok ?
Anything I put on the forum from this point will be generally trips out or other interesting things that happen. (E.g.clean posts). While I may be creating videos outside of that to show what products do etc.... I won't be using the forum to post that sort of thing. ;)

LINwAd

Post by LINwAd » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:

I'm not proposing anything ;)… just saying 'thank you' to the members and this forum for all the help over the period and adding a little information on why I have been a bit quiet on the forum.

KeenAds
Has liked: 23 times

Post by KeenAds » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 pm

I've slowed down a little on posting on the forum as some of my videos now contain products I am also selling, but normal videos will keep being made too:) and I will be posting a few again.

Subscribed a long time ago mate love the channel keep up the good work. I find them very informative.

Return to “General”