Seasickness ideas and discussion

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
thebigal_au
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Seasickness ideas and discussion

Post by thebigal_au » Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 pm

canned_tuna wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:09 pm
Avil is not available anymore so if you know a chemist that still supplies them, stock up. I have used both kwells and travacalm for the last 30 years and they both work for me but I do get tired at the end of the day and am also left with a dry mouth. My mate got onto a mob that ET endorses, their number is 1300seasick. One time off Portland we stopped off at the Asian bakery in the morning and absolutely stuffed ourselves with everything from pies to donuts and pork rolls!. No amount of kwells were going to help me this day as it was rough and swelly. We both spewed our guts up. What I find is if I can drink Gatorade afterwards this helps considerably.( I drink a few bottles throughout the day to keep hydrated)Anyways on this day when I was able to keep something in my stomach I took one of my mates tablets and I was as good as gold. The company is called Nile compounding, they are not cheap tablets but they do work
That's great insight, thank you for the detailed reply. ill look into them for sure

Return to “General”