Target One Million....is it working?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Target One Million....is it working?

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 am

Redhunter wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:57 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:45 pm
bowl wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:41 pm
Screenshot_20190731-142311.jpg :banana: :notworthy: :cheers:
Which ramp is that bowl?
Maltona I believe!
Thanks mate. Thought maybe it was but just wasn’t sure.
Cheers

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:33 am

Can someone explain if the VRF ambassadors are a paid role and if so how do I apply?

Would also like to know how to apply for free trips to junkets with the Women In Recreational Fishing group. Believe I would be a suitable role model to encourage not just Women but Blokes and Gender Nuetral to go fishing.

Not to sound cynical but Fathers, Mothers and Sons/Daughters Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wives/Husbands and even Wives/Wives have fished together for decades. Having demographics pander to rec anglers is just a facade to drive up revenue for the VFA they are selling the public bull and they are lapping it up.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 am

rb85 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:33 am
Can someone explain if the VRF ambassadors are a paid role and if so how do I apply?

Would also like to know how to apply for free trips to junkets with the Women In Recreational Fishing group. Believe I would be a suitable role model to encourage not just Women but Blokes and Gender Nuetral to go fishing.

Not to sound cynical but Fathers, Mothers and Sons/Daughters Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wives/Husbands and even Wives/Wives have fished together for decades. Having demographics pander to rec anglers is just a facade to drive up revenue for the VFA they are selling the public bull and they are lapping it up.
Vote 1 for rb :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 am

smile0784 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 am
rb85 wrote:

Vote 1 for rb :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:
Vote 2 for rb :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:41 am

rb85 wrote:

Hey , , , , rb is right :thumbsup:

How does this family , , , , man AND woman & kids know about fishing without the VFA

rb 1.PNG

And how do these ladies know about fishing , , , , AND boating , , , , without the VFA

rb 2.PNG

Must beMAGIC

Not sure how this kid found out how to do that , , , , but , , , , I like his style :thumbsup:

rb 3.PNG

Cheers, Bugz

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:24 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:41 am
rb85 wrote:

How does this family , , , , man AND woman & kids know about fishing without the VFA

rb 1.PNG

And how do these ladies know about fishing , , , , AND boating , , , , without the VFA

rb 2.PNG

Must beMAGIC

Not sure how this kid found out how to do that , , , , but , , , , I like his style :thumbsup:

rb 3.PNG

Cheers, Bugz
If only the VFA would have a group to promote all demographics all inclusive unlike WIRF which makes a few people feel good but really doesn’t achieve anything apart from help grow individuals public profile.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 am

Bugatti wrote:
rb85 wrote:

rb 1.PNG

rb 2.PNG

Must beMAGIC

rb 3.PNG

Cheers, Bugz
Sorry bug that boys got a snag
His dad told him not to cast there and otherwise he will have to pay for the lost sinker so he's trying his darnest to get it back lol

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Bugatti wrote:
rb85 wrote:

rb 1.PNG

rb 2.PNG

Must beMAGIC

rb 3.PNG

Cheers, Bugz
The kids at the bottom MR Bug—————> I’m with you mate. The style is just :thumbsup:

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 am
Bugatti wrote:
rb85 wrote:

rb 1.PNG

rb 2.PNG

Must beMAGIC

rb 3.PNG

Cheers, Bugz
Sorry bug that boys got a snag
His dad told him not to cast there and otherwise he will have to pay for the lost sinker so he's trying his darnest to get it back lol
Lolol!

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:47 am

Screenshot_20190830-114554.png
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Return to “General”