Peta is going after fishing!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: Peta is going after fishing!

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:41 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:28 pm
PETA won’t be happy with taking mega reds brother.
Oh, I'll fuk ing kill them my brother, with my shaolin handline with dragon shadow cast. I'll fuk them up real are you with me?
What about the death by punch method bro? :Boxing:
:Boxing:

saph
Has liked: 4 times

Post by saph » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm

rb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:56 pm
saph wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:56 pm
rb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:13 pm
saph wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:59 pm
If this is remotly true

They can come try me in qld but heres a few fun facts:

I carry knives and i will say i am carrying it if you approch me and get in my face.
I own camera's a big dslr and my gopro you will be recorded if you get near me.
I know a few people that would come help me out if needed and they are ex defence force and police.
I will lay charges of harrasment and damage to property.
I can and will swear at you im not pg or politicly correct.

Mods if you dont like what ive posted well warn me i dont like people getting in my face and im not scared to post that i will fight back if you touch me or my stuff.
Don't think they are going to target you Rambo
trust me you dont want to even if i weigh over the 100kg mark i can still fight and have 0 issues of throwing you into the water
If you carry knives and feel the need to brag about your fighting credentials I think you need some mental help.
People who carry weapons and act violently deserve to be in jail.
Im sorry i carry a knife to carry out a lawful activity my saying i have it is so i cant be accused of carrying it conceled and helps others around notice that can be a wittness never did i say i would use the knife on a person.

As for me fighting? thats rare for me to get to that point the most ive ever had to fight someone was in school who wouldnt stop pushing me and taking photos and posting them with the school doing nothing so yea i lashed out and busted his phone.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:28 pm

saph wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm
rb85 wrote:
saph wrote:
rb85 wrote:
saph wrote:
If this is remotly true

I carry knives and i will say i am carrying it if you approch me and get in my face.
I know a few people that would come help me out if needed and they are ex defence force and police.

Mods if you dont like what ive posted well warn me i dont like people getting in my face and im not scared to post that i will fight back if you touch me or my stuff.
trust me you dont want to even if i weigh over the 100kg mark i can still fight and have 0 issues of throwing you into the water
If you carry knives and feel the need to brag about your fighting credentials I think you need some mental help.
Im sorry i carry a knife to carry out a lawful activity my saying i have it is so i cant be accused of carrying it conceled and helps others around notice that can be a wittness never did i say i would use the knife on a person.

As for me fighting? thats rare for me to get to that point the most ive ever had to fight someone was in school who wouldnt stop pushing me and taking photos and posting them with the school doing nothing so yea i lashed out and busted his phone.
No worries,
Try and relax mate even though sometimes here it feels like we are still in school theres minimal bullying etc and I would hardly be concerned by the threat of PETA invading fishing spots.

saph

Post by saph » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:36 pm

rb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:28 pm
saph wrote:
rb85 wrote:
saph wrote:
rb85 wrote:

No worries,
Try and relax mate even though sometimes here it feels like we are still in school theres minimal bullying etc and I would hardly be concerned by the threat of PETA invading fishing spots.
All good and as i said in my orginal post on page 1 is i only have the big knife since alot of the people up here are from the uk and that i find and they have 0 clue about happy moments and how much they sting otherwise i would do fine with my small bait one.

croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Post by croe04 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Realistically while it is against their whole moral crusade I don't think PETA is targeting fishos, especially not in Melbourne so there isn't really any cause for concern. If one of these knobs tries to harass us while fishing, we're not doing anything illegal just remain calm, tell them to move along and if it escalates get a picture or a vid and pursue it with the relevant authorities. No need to rally up for world war III

saph

Post by saph » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm

croe04 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:42 pm
Realistically while it is against their whole moral crusade I don't think PETA is targeting fishos, especially not in Melbourne so there isn't really any cause for concern. If one of these knobs tries to harass us while fishing, we're not doing anything illegal just remain calm, tell them to move along and if it escalates get a picture or a vid and pursue it with the relevant authorities. No need to rally up for world war III
To be fair even we as recs are small to the big pro boat fishers with nets and that.

croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Post by croe04 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:32 pm

saph wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm
croe04 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:42 pm
To be fair even we as recs are small to the big pro boat fishers with nets and that.
true but much easier for a pack of peta yobs to have a go at single bloke sitting peacefully on a pier than 20 sailors offshore in a massive trawler. still no reason for concern tho, i've never even seen any sort of peta demonstrations against fishing around melbourne.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 pm

saph wrote:
rb85 wrote:
saph wrote:
rb85 wrote:
saph wrote:
If this is remotly true

And you know what will happen? They'll be filming everything and they'll get some lovely footage of an irate fisho talking about the knife he's carrying. It'll be PR gold for them and every single one of their stunts is aimed at trying to get a reaction out of someone that makes them look bad.

If you actually want to make a difference just ignore them, go about your day and film them if they start any ****, make them look like the ones causing trouble.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:51 am

Jesus Christ ate fish
Therefore his father agreed with eating fish
Cheers Gra
Do doughnuts feel pain ???

saph

Post by saph » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:49 am

Texas wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:51 am
Do doughnuts feel pain ???
What kind the no fish kind or the kind i get from doughnut king because the first one sucks and the second is wonderful tho it is just beat out by fresh krispy kremes.

Return to “General”