The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 snapper hunt log 3

Post by Texas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 am

Good work Jason, although I wish you that "big red", you are learning that socalisation is a big part of fishing
I know English is not your 1st language, but do you speak Greek aswell or was that just how you wrote it??
Cheers Gra

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am

Texas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 am
Good work Jason, although I wish you that "big red", you are learning that socalisation is a big part of fishing
I know English is not your 1st language, but do you speak Greek aswell or was that just how you wrote it??
Cheers Gra
My step dad is Australia Greek, while paupa he my legend he is the one me took fishing first time.
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:42 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am
Texas wrote:
Cheers Gra
My step dad is Australia Greek, while paupa he my legend he is the one me took fishing first time.
You should go to your local BCF/Anaconda etc and ask for a job
3 languages would help heaps
Cheers Gra

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:44 am

Texas wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:42 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:21 am
Texas wrote:
Cheers Gra
You should go to your local BCF/Anaconda etc and ask for a job
3 languages would help heaps
Cheers Gra
I did that, still waiting with Greek is just couple word.

Jasonfish1234

Jasonfish1234 Snapper hunting log 3.5

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:53 pm

This log is special....
I have receives Can -tuna rod a squid and bait fish rod and snapper rod, and Bug is gift. To me is like my birthday and it is the most happy and cheerful happy gift, to my mind it was better then my real birthday was, 15/07. every birthday that I had only few coming, just my grand and dad and mom, it make me few like along and never belong anywhere but now I cry inside because I got help from everyone Happy camper and Kenle, Bug, Can-tuna, secret dude and many other of the forum who help me their tips. I so grateful that I join this forum.

when i meet Can-tuna I talk with him, his drive all the way to geelong to meet me and talk with him and I try to give him my flasher to help him he said no, I understand. I'm glee that I meet him, look forward to fish with him around geelong. Hopefully you too can-tuna

When I arrive my home, I saw Bug number and call him right way to said thank you and talk with him. I hope he ok right now and soon he will chasing some tuna and he said the forum member show help each other out. which make want to help that bream crasher fisho, turn him to experience fisho. We should help each other, ]because we are not online fishing chat, or social media like facebook and reddit and report post but A Oz fisho community, how help each other and grow together take that fish vic we are not online people but people with common interest that is fishing and we get together people who hate me and people that hate and we all turn this online sit into a fisho community not online fishing reddit. Please help each other, because big red is coming soon :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thank you very much. I'm going to fish for squid, and bait fish on monday or tuesday start at 10am to 3:30pm but I not sure which place is better for both Brightion or Black rock pier? Please advice me on that.
here is so song to to tell my feeling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnlPtaPxXfc&list=RDZQ_SdxQzjgQ&index=10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nmSUIt4o4&list=RDZQ_SdxQzjgQ&index=5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg&list=RDZQ_SdxQzjgQ&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_SdxQzjgQ&list=RDZQ_SdxQzjgQ&index=1
Attachments
Capture 12.PNG
Capture 11.PNG
Capture 10.PNG

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 Snapper hunting log 3.5

Post by Lightningx » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Some very nice gifts mate. I’m happy for you :)
Now put them to good use and go catch yourself some fresh bait and that mega you have been wanting for awhile now :vy:

SnapperHead
Has liked: 20 times

Post by SnapperHead » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:13 pm

That's fantastic that members have really been so generous to you Jason.
Just on a side note, there is no need for a snapper Log 1. 2. 3.5, etc or to start a new thread every time.
Just please keep it all in the one thread so the members can easily track your progress.
Thanks

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Re: The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

Post by canned_tuna » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:09 pm

It was a pleasure to meet such a passionate young fisherman Jason. You now have a positive look on life which you should use going forward in both your fishing and looking for a job/volunteer work. Sometimes all people need is a little kindness and a push in the right direction and it is amazing what they are able to make of themselves. I look forward to seeing some pictures of that first mega melon red that you catch and reading more of your posts. Good luck in the pursuit of your dream
canned_tuna

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 pm

piscateur wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am
Jason, I have to admit, I was convinced that you were a fake profile, and now feel a little bad for jumping to this conclusion. Great to see you getting plenty of help from the members on here. and now you have all of us barracking for your first snapper! I have an insane schedule for the remainder of the year with almost every weekend accounted for, but Ill keep u posted if i can take u fishing.
I was in the same boat with you Piscateur - was seriously though this was all about trolling - the internet variety not the one done in a boat!! For that i apologize Jason :nw:

Best of luck with getting the knobby of a monster red :tu:

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:18 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:07 pm
piscateur wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am
Jason, I have to admit, I was convinced that you were a fake profile, and now feel a little bad for jumping to this conclusion. Great to see you getting plenty of help from the members on here. and now you have all of us barracking for your first snapper! I have an insane schedule for the remainder of the year with almost every weekend accounted for, but Ill keep u posted if i can take u fishing.
I was in the same boat with you Piscateur - was seriously though this was all about trolling - the internet variety not the one done in a boat!! For that i apologize Jason :nw:

Best of luck with getting the knobby of a monster red :tu:
do voodoo o the weather for me mate and for everyone

Return to “General”