The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Re: The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

Post by bowl » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:22 pm

I have a old Daiwa Laguna's reel U can have to go with it
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm

I'LL RIGHT I do want it, but I can't my mother and father would kill me and give more crap and everyone in my family doesn't like me and I'm go down into deep depression, even I have that rod I can't go with it because mom and father would see it. I'll be serious trouble and then my mother have mental breakdown and my father would tell me that you are dumb ***t, 'I should not bring you here mate, we rather leave you in Thailand working with your los3r family and eat noodle', I just don't to deal with it. After that match I would lay down in my bed and thinking about leaving far away and worst suicide because I cause everyone trouble. I try my best, I try everything you know just to get one job and an interview but nothing happen because I *** part of life, you wouldn't understand, my frustration of this cycle. Still stress everyday about this, feeling like I can't nothing and I'm in state of cross road. So that I can't accept it, but all my heart I thanking for this offer and I'm deeply and forever grateful for this offer. Right people will tell me that I'm ungrateful.

Fishbref
Has liked: 41 times

Post by Fishbref » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:00 pm

...and the narrative continues...

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:15 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm
I'LL RIGHT I do want it, but I can't my mother and father would kill me and give more crap and everyone in my family doesn't like me and I'm go down into deep depression, even I have that rod I can't go with it because mom and father would see it. I'll be serious trouble and then my mother have mental breakdown and my father would tell me that you are dumb ****, 'I should not bring you here mate, we rather leave you in Thailand working with your los3r family and eat noodle', I just don't to deal with it. After that match I would lay down in my bed and thinking about leaving far away and worst suicide because I cause everyone trouble. I try my best, I try everything you know just to get one job and an interview but nothing happen because I *** part of life, you wouldn't understand, my frustration of this cycle. Still stress everyday about this, feeling like I can't nothing and I'm in state of cross road. So that I can't accept it, but all my heart I thanking for this offer and I'm deeply and forever grateful for this offer. Right people will tell me that I'm ungrateful.
Maybe Jason you need to do things for your self rather than your parents. Take it from me I'm a premium member, If you don't be your own person you will struggle.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Post by e.welch » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:31 pm

jase does it have to be landbased or can you go out on a boat because you can do mega reds on boats with handlines.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:17 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:15 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm
I'LL RIGHT I do want it, but I can't my mother and father would kill me and give more crap and everyone in my family doesn't like me and I'm go down into deep depression, even I have that rod I can't go with it because mom and father would see it. I'll be serious trouble and then my mother have mental breakdown and my father would tell me that you are dumb ****, 'I should not bring you here mate, we rather leave you in Thailand working with your los3r family and eat noodle', I just don't to deal with it. After that match I would lay down in my bed and thinking about leaving far away and worst suicide because I cause everyone trouble. I try my best, I try everything you know just to get one job and an interview but nothing happen because I *** part of life, you wouldn't understand, my frustration of this cycle. Still stress everyday about this, feeling like I can't nothing and I'm in state of cross road. So that I can't accept it, but all my heart I thanking for this offer and I'm deeply and forever grateful for this offer. Right people will tell me that I'm ungrateful.
Maybe Jason you need to do things for your self rather than your parents. Take it from me I'm a premium member, If you don't be your own person you will struggle.
Nice shiny new membership mate :tu:

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm

I have a brand new 30-50kg 7"3' terez that's surplus to my needs, along with a 10000 stella just for you jase

SIKE!

re-tyred
Has liked: 374 times

Post by re-tyred » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:26 am

Jasonfish1234. If you are having those sort of thoughts, it would be a good idea to talk to Beyond Blue they will help you . https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-suppo ... te-support
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am

Thankyou for your honesty Jason and take care of yourself first, as retyred said, its good to talk to someone about personal issues in this day and age

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:55 am

e.welch wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:31 pm
jase does it have to be landbased or can you go out on a boat because you can do mega reds on boats with handlines.
I can do a boat, with handline or you let borrow your rod and any fish I'll any catch I got I give that you.

Return to “General”