The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: The Journey of Snapper hunting of Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:09 pm

canned_tuna wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am
Thankyou for your honesty Jason and take care of yourself first, as retyred said, its good to talk to someone about personal issues in this day and age
. I been many psychologists and consultants it not help me at all three time psychologists and one time consultant. Sometimes I feel like selfish just going fishing and no look for jobs and helping everyone in family. But I also need a break from them that is fishing and walking along the park and go to Melbourne art place near Flinders Station to sleep. So basic i try to enjoy myself as possible and then go back to look for job and get more crab and feel disappointed about myself because of 21 and not have a jobs and that my parents compare me to other try to get me work up but I also know someone is suffering more then me and will trying they best to get out of it and I'll do that trying my best to a job causal and partime. But I right now I think some get way from cycling and parents sicking about me. So I'm planning seeking white Leon a help and then after my cousin party I will go to my grandparents holiday home around Mornington peninsula . Wish me luck. Hope if this problems solve I able to have my free and fishing with my fishing vic member friend that I know and would like to. That I all want from now to get a partime and casual jobs and getting time breaking and relaxing away from this problem a bit. Please don't judge me as lazy but just some young man who can't deal with this much and all trying to his best to get thing done.

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Joined a job agency b4 ?
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:02 pm

bowl wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:49 pm
Joined a job agency b4 ?
I'll try mate but I need to know they are real because sometime you will get this weird job interview message saying you got interview tomorrow and they won't tell you what kind of job it is even you reply to them they won't tell. When you go there will be no employer and there is only agent and they will tell you that you need to do more courses to get the job and then you do those courses and come back to them they will tell the job is no longer available. It a scam, even people who need work... they will scam you. I need to be wise and look.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:09 pm

With B4 I don't know much about what kind agency it is? you got to do something that you like and know about and if go just to get a job without know anything about it you will waste you time and their time. Interview they will look at you and try to kill your confident and test you knowledge about the companies and what they do. Right now for me it just level entry job.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:33 pm

When does the hunt continue for you Jase?
I’m a give it another crack this arvo mate :tu:

e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Post by e.welch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm

i dont have a boat if we go on a trip together i would gladly lend you one of my rods and let you keep the fish you catch.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:39 pm

e.welch wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm
i dont have a boat if we go on a trip together i would gladly lend you one of my rods and let you keep the fish you catch.
You are legend mate thank you

Jasonfish1234

Jasonfish1234 snapper hunt log 3

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Today i went fish with my handline and brought a squid from CA, I was at webb dock and one nice dude that I talking about fishing end up have a nice conversation and I stay to 12pm-4pm. At 4 pm people start showing up, meet this lady at 2 pm, she one strong independent women and she in member of fishing club, I told I never see a lady fish before, she laugh and after that i meet greek old man and talk with in greek. I end up did not get anything but one dude is get many bite but did not hook it he wait for a snapper, to me is a sight of high snapper fever and at 4 pm many fisho at port Melbourne and boat, snapper fever is on high rise. After I finish my session I went to CA to meet happy camper he very nice bloke and he did brought me fishing license, in return I give my snapper snatcher call mutated red and snapper snack, they both 5/0 circle gama and tie with ocea fluoro 30lb, snell knot hope it serve you soon mate, and good luck with snapper fishing. However I saw he face got a bit worry about him because of sad or tried face but I try to cheer a bit didn't much work, dude to cod season close, I told him that the cod is junkies and tell CA worker, a very nice bloke ' Do got golf lure'?.Many thank to happy camper. Good news too I don't have to lie about me going fishing, my parent have a good talk and yells, end up that I allow to go but all I have to do is not lie, i wish I like I still don't have many equipment to fish with land-base. Hope everything is good with finding work and looking for jobs. To seb85 or anyone going fishing , it not worth yet I will wait for couple week for water warm.

Snapper hunt will Continue

Edit I discover that Brendan Wing from YOUfishTv you can add him as a friend, in my mind wish I could send him a friend request and asking him to take me out and film snapper fishing, it would a great thing and happiness that I got to fish with Brendan Wing from youfishtv, it feel a fan meet superstar and spend the day together. But I'm not going to do that. Have anyone fish with him personally?
Last edited by Jasonfish1234 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 snapper hunt log 3

Post by rb85 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 pm

G'day Jason,
Good to hear you got out and had what appears to be a very positive social fishing outing maybe you should join the fishing club. It was very generous of Happy Camper to purchase you a license hopefully you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. If you check the reports on facebook theres a few quality land based reds getting caught so keep trying.

Glad you had a good talk with your family hopefully you feel better about it.

Cheers

Oh Jason maybe work on making your reports easier to read.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 snapper hunt log 3

Post by purple5ive » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:31 pm

rb85 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Oh Jason maybe work on making your reports easier to read.
In time my friend, in time!!!
he has come a long way already.

hopefully No.4 is luck for you jase, good luck

Return to “General”