Premium Members

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Re: Premium Members

Post by bowl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:52 am

smile0784 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:36 am
Kimtown wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:40 am
smile0784 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:09 am
Where's the popcorn
man, this is the only thing you ever say whenever there's the slightest hint of conflict/drama. Even when something is said in a joking context, you still add your stupid generic popcorn response which only adds fuel to the fire... it was funny in 2013, it's not now, so shut up!
When ever there is drama its like reading a cosmo and its like seeing little girls arguing over petty stuff so there should always be popcorn. Don't you think?

Honestly mate if you don't like my reply.
YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY.
It's that simple
X2

Bit weird that kimtown always seems to be involved in the drama over the last year or so..
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:08 am

bowl wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:52 am
smile0784 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
Where's the popcorn
man, this is the only thing you ever say whenever there's the slightest hint of conflict/drama. Even when something is said in a joking context, you still add your stupid generic popcorn response which only adds fuel to the fire... it was funny in 2013, it's not now, so shut up!
When ever there is drama its like reading a cosmo and its like seeing little girls arguing over petty stuff so there should always be popcorn. Don't you think?

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY.
It's that simple
X2

Bit weird that kimtown always seems to be involved in the drama over the last year or so..
Bit weird that you always chime in with your useless 2 cents on things than don't concern you, only adding to the provocation.

Do me a favour and try your absolute best to get my name out of your mouth for once :tu: its fishing season and I am all you can think about all day. It's disgusting.

Edit: better yet. Throw me on that ignore/add foe list please.

bowl

Post by bowl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am

Kimtown wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:08 am
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
Where's the popcorn

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY.
It's that simple
X2

Bit weird that you always chime in with your useless 2 cents on things than don't concern you, only adding to the provocation.

Do me a favour and try your absolute best to get my name out of your mouth for once :tu: its fishing season and I am all you can think about all day. It's disgustin
Fc
Provocation: have good look in mirror.
Telling members to shut up, sterotyping members ECT middle age members who type with one finger ECT bullying.

Seriously site is way worse off with members like U .Don't like bullies n you sir r one.

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am

2EAl.gif
2EAl.gif (995.66 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Time to get the popcorn

bowl

Post by bowl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:58 am

Mattblack wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 am
2EAl.gif

Time to get the popcorn
Haha
IMG_20191006_093705.jpg

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am

bowl wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am
Kimtown wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY.
It's that simple
X2

Do me a favour and try your absolute best to get my name out of your mouth for once :tu: its fishing season and I am all you can think about all day. It's disgustin
Fc
Telling members to shut up, sterotyping members ECT middle age members who type with one finger ECT bullying.

Seriously site is way worse off with members like U .Don't like bullies n you sir r one.
X2Popcorn post incoming:

I respect people who respect me.

To me, you are dirt. Along with a few others. I'm going to speak to you like you are dirt, because that is what you are. The people who take the time to speak to me rationally I have the time of day for. The people who don't, of course I'm going to fire back at them, you absolute cabbage.

Also it's etc, for et cetera.

bowl

Post by bowl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:13 am

Kimtown wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am
bowl wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:

YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY.
It's that simple
X2

Fc

X2Popcorn post incoming:

To me, you are dirt. Along with a few others. I'm going to speak to you like you are dirt, because that is what you are. The people who take the time to speak to me rationally I have the time of day for. The people who don't, of course I'm going to fire back at them, you absolute cabbage.

U r Disrespectful to a lot of people on here...
Just calling out poor behaviour when I see it.
Your a weird one.
Last edited by bowl on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:17 am

5 pages and somehow I've managed to almost keep my mouth shut..
I Must be getting old I think!!!

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:19 am

bowl wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:13 am
Kimtown wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 am
bowl wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
bowl wrote:

X2

Fc

X2Popcorn post incoming:

Your a weird one.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:44 am

can't said nothing. But you all know what I'm thinking.

Return to “General”