Horne Thigh Waders - Did you know??

russellh2
Has liked: 1 time

Horne Thigh Waders - Did you know??

Post by russellh2 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:46 am

Sent an email to Horne S.A regarding the release mechanism "Buckle" on their Thigh Waders, and received the following positive response:-

"Thank you so much for to taking the time to write to us and you are absolutely correct, quick release buckle are the safest clip option on all of our styles.
Currently our full length wader is manufactured with these as standard and quick release are offered as an option on the thigh boots a lot of our thigh boot users have been using them for many years and have not taken the option up or possibly have not been advised by there store that this is available."

Am going to upgrade my Thigh waders and will be sure to ask for Model with "Quick Release"

Tackleberry
Has liked: 289 times

Re: Horne Thigh Waders - Did you know??

Post by Tackleberry » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:30 pm

yep i did this to my 20+ yo chest waders when i tore the arse out of them around 15 years ago

i cut the legs off and folded the tops over and ran them through the sewing machine and wile

i was doing that the ex miss's walked in and all hell broke lose :rofl: and then i took the clips

off the bib and got the leather punch out and then had a good set of thigh waders with clips :thumbsup:

cheers Tac

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”