Bugatti Jetty/Pier kart

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: Bugatti Jetty/Pier kart

Post by Nude up » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:34 am

Awesome the best I have seen. Love the gas fire.

Brownie

Post by Brownie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:25 am

Im speechless!

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Wow!! Nice to see the "Bugatti" is out and about again after a long time in the garage... :thumbsup:

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:32 pm

Kenle wrote:Oh wow!!!! Now that's what you call a transformer
Genius at work mate, if I was to include some features, it would be a sound system and can charge your phone too. Then it will be complete, nice kart :a_goodjob:
Hi Kenle, thanks. Never thought of it as a Transformer but you are right, it does. (Mr MGB) My mate Don has a brother who is into gismos so might get him to look at your suggestions.

Oh, your Avatar has you holding a Crab. Is that one of our South Australian Crabs ???? If it is, we are Territorial, you might have to put it back LOL
put.PNG
Kenle, if you are ever in SA, might go crabbing together. Hopefully I can put you onto a few
denis barden wrote:Wow Wee a beauty
You get a sense of satisfaction after you have built something for yourself
Well done
Hi Denis, thanks. And yes you are right there was a lot of satisfaction. A bit of a story behind why and how we ended up making them, But a story best told in it's own right.
smile0784 wrote:Got everything you need for a cold night fishing.
Looks great fellas
Hi smile0784, thanks. Yes it does, and the other fishos flock to the heat like kitties and you should see their eyes light up when there is fresh made coffee on offer , , , , hot coffee. We don't mind, makes for a nice social evening.
Lightningx wrote:Awesome :thumbsup:
Hi Lightningx, thanks , , , , the kids on the Jetty love playing with the operational headlights and taillights.
Mattblack wrote:I’m lost for words...Awesome post
Hi Mattblack, thanks. We were lost for words too when they were finished , , , , or it could have been the celebratory Jacks we were drinking.
StarrangerAU wrote:If it comes with a kitchen then where is the ... oh never mind I'll just cook it myself....
Hi StarrangerAU, thanks , , , , yes, it is missing a Chef, George Kolombaris is yet to reply to my emails lol.
DougieK wrote:So cool. Needs a coffee machine!
Hi DougieK, thanks. I shall put that forward to my mate Don. Mind you he does alright with a kettle. We carry those cardboard coffee cups and he makes the ladies Cappuccinos with those satchels , , , , but the winner is when he surprises them with a container and says "Biscotti ladies" , , , , like fishing, he lands a few , , , , and like Biscotti, I'm happy with the crumbs.
Carpie1 wrote:Now that's a Pier Kart :a_goodjob:
Hi Carpie1, thanks , , , , you must be Carpiedundee, nice quote.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Thanks guys, a bit of a generic response to all as my attempt to "personalise" each response to be hospitable seems to have made a big block of yah yah yah.

Thanks again guys (metaphorically speaking of course) for your comments

Cheers, Bill

Brownie

Post by Brownie » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Bugatti wrote:Thanks guys, a bit of a generic response to all as my attempt to "personalise" each response to be hospitable seems to have made a big block of yah yah yah.

Thanks again guys (metaphorically speaking of course) for your comments

Cheers, Bill
That's fine. Im still speechless though. :-D

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Brownie wrote: That's fine. Im still speechless though. :-D
Thanks, Brownie. Don and I know we got carried away with the two Karts. They not only make the trips land-based easy, comfortable but also very sociable. Makes for a nice time out, even without a great haul.

I shall post the story behind those karts, it's one of those stories that when I tell people, they are moved. Post to come.

Cheers, Bill

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Question is does it have aircon for the 40 degree days?

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Bugatti wrote:Thanks guys, a bit of a generic response to all as my attempt to "personalise" each response to be hospitable seems to have made a big block of yah yah yah.
Don't worry about it...you did it with one post. Some members here would have blazed away with 10 or more posts as they thunder towards 5,000,000 posts!

Nice fishing karts and welcome to the site also.
Cheers
Team Jimbo
Was Rod Bender in another life!

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Never let the TRUTH get in the way of a good story

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”