Rubber mesh landing net for kayak and landbased

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Re: Rubber mesh landing net for kayak and landbased

Post by Sebb » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:55 pm

mazman wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:27 am

The kayak net can lead to some Interesting times netting larger fish but you can get the job done on surprisingly large fish. The catch and release net I use now has been great for me landing fish, even though it's not crazy deep the larger head size let's bigger fish sit in it comfortably.

I should be uploading a kayak vid tonight that I net some good fish with mine in, to give an idea of how cut down it is and what it's like netting stuff off the yak with it.
Oh yes, the larger head helps.
Cool, share the link when you have, cheers :thumbsup:
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Re: Rubber mesh landing net for kayak and landbased

Post by mazman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:55 pm
mazman wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:27 am

The kayak net can lead to some Interesting times netting larger fish but you can get the job done on surprisingly large fish. The catch and release net I use now has been great for me landing fish, even though it's not crazy deep the larger head size let's bigger fish sit in it comfortably.

I should be uploading a kayak vid tonight that I net some good fish with mine in, to give an idea of how cut down it is and what it's like netting stuff off the yak with it.
Oh yes, the larger head helps.
Cool, share the link when you have, cheers :thumbsup:
Just chucked the vid up, it's in the snapper forum if you're looking for it. Not going to post the vid here to try and keep it on topic
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”