fishing port welshpool

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
re-tyred
Has liked: 375 times

Re: fishing port welshpool

Post by re-tyred » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:46 pm

http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks ... ional-park" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:42 pm

All the channels and gutters can have fish. The gutters on the sides of the entrance are sandy bottom often find banjos, rays, flatties and gummies.

seephil
Has liked: 37 times

Post by seephil » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm thinking of searching for a new land based spots outside of Melbourne. Can you fish off the pier at Pt Welshpool? I've never been there before so appreciate any local knowledge.

scott__henning
Has liked: 1 time

Post by scott__henning » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:30 pm

seephil wrote:I'm thinking of searching for a new land based spots outside of Melbourne. Can you fish off the pier at Pt Welshpool? I've never been there before so appreciate any local knowledge.
You can get half way down, but the best spot to fish is now closed off because of the destroyed pier.

seephil
Has liked: 37 times

Post by seephil » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:42 pm

scott__henning wrote:
seephil wrote:I'm thinking of searching for a new land based spots outside of Melbourne. Can you fish off the pier at Pt Welshpool? I've never been there before so appreciate any local knowledge.
You can get half way down, but the best spot to fish is now closed off because of the destroyed pier.
Bugger... Thanks Scott! appreciate the reply. I'm be pissed driving all the way there to find out its closed.

Return to “Shark Fishing”