catching sharks by hand

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: catching sharks by hand

Post by Nude up » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:57 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Nude up wrote:
Nightwish wrote:
Nude up wrote:Having been on a 25ft bertram with a 20ft great white circling the boat with the owner of the boat beating the water with a kingfish frame saying he wants to hand feed it nothing suprises me anymore
That is unbeleivable,what was the owner thinking?
He is a past president of gfaa and held many records for sharks when you could fish for great whites. I love his stories round the bbq about fishing in the 60, s and 70, s he is in his 70, s and still fishes out of bermagui in his 36ft blackwatch.
Hey nude up
Whats this guys name i mite know him?
Bob ellis is his name a great guy learnt an awful lot from him

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: catching sharks by hand

Post by Nude up » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 pm

4liters wrote:
Nude up wrote:Having been on a 25ft bertram with a 20ft great white circling the boat with the owner of the boat beating the water with a kingfish frame saying he wants to hand feed it nothing suprises me anymore
You say it like it's a bad thing
This was the first time I had encountered a very big shark and I was in awe of its size the fact it made no sound moving through the water then this old bloke wants it to come closer I wanted it to go away. But now I reckon I would try and feed it it truly was an awesome sight another reason I love getting out on the water in my boat. Last week at the heads dolphins, seals and penguins another reason I miss the industrial north of England lol

Return to “Shark Fishing”