Great Grey Submarines

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Re: Great Grey Submarines

Post by STriplett1997 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 pm

rb85 wrote:Not a bad old DVD. Think Carter now fishes in tournaments and Winga is still catching fish not as prevalent as he was at one stage although he caught a Broadbill sword the other day.

Carter still fishes PPB and WP, but your right, does do the tournament stuff a lot more. I see him sometimes at my fishing club meetings and he occasionally enters in the private comps we have. I think winga couldn’t fish for a year because he put off getting hip replacements for too long in order to keep youfish going, just starting to get back in the groove now with the videos.

spikestar
Has liked: 1 time

Post by spikestar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:50 pm

I have a copy. Happy to Burn it and send it for $15....or if you want a mp4 file let me know.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:
rb85 wrote:Not a bad old DVD. Think Carter now fishes in tournaments and Winga is still catching fish not as prevalent as he was at one stage although he caught a Broadbill sword the other day.

Carter still fishes PPB and WP, but your right, does do the tournament stuff a lot more. I see him sometimes at my fishing club meetings and he occasionally enters in the private comps we have. I think winga couldn’t fish for a year because he put off getting hip replacements for too long in order to keep youfish going, just starting to get back in the groove now with the videos.
See the you fish guys are also doing a tackle retailer for squid fishing called fight tackle. Not just Shimano gear either.

STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Post by STriplett1997 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 pm

rb85 wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:

See the you fish guys are also doing a tackle retailer for squid fishing called fight tackle. Not just Shimano gear either.

Yeah looks cool :thumbsup:

phil1818

Post by phil1818 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Hey guys I know Iam a little late to the party on this one, but does anyone have a copy of this they want to sell? Been looking for awhile and can’t find any copies anywhere.. cheers

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 pm

I think people will burn you a copy if you want one just pm them

phil1818

Post by phil1818 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Yeh I PM spikestar so see how I go I guess :thumbsup:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times