BCF laveRton

barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6043
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: BCF laveton

Postby barra mick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:37 pm

bowl wrote:Have Sounders 40% off
Lures/plastic 50%
Kayaks 50%
Ect


Was that all size and models bowl ??



Remove these ads.

barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6043
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: BCF laveton

Postby barra mick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 pm

The sounder there have no transducers so not really worth it.

Texas
Rank: Rainbow Trout
Rank: Rainbow Trout
Posts: 1362
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: BCF laveton

Postby Texas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:55 pm

They're moving to Old Geelong road Hoppers Crossing, the Ray's store
Doesn't look like they've even started on the old Ray's store yet.
Get some cheap "opera house" nets and swap them for new nets, when the ban comes in
Cheers Gra

cantcatchem
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:34 am

Re: BCF laveton

Postby cantcatchem » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:56 pm

You should go and buy some stuff bowl, you can never have enough fishing gear

bowl
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5491
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale

Re: BCF laveton

Postby bowl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 pm

cantcatchem wrote:You should go and buy some stuff bowl, you can never have enough fishing gear

Yeah-nah -yeah.... :notworthy:
Kmart have a sale on ,you should load up on 20$ kmart specials n take the 6 meter boat of yours out,,,,

cantcatchem
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:34 am

Re: BCF laveton

Postby cantcatchem » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 pm

bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:You should go and buy some stuff bowl, you can never have enough fishing gear

Yeah-nah -yeah.... :notworthy:
Kmart have a sale on ,you should load up on 20$ kmart specials n take the 6 meter boat of yours out,,,,

Only problem is I don't have a boat



Remove these ads.

bowl
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5491
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale

Re: BCF laveton

Postby bowl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 pm

cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:You should go and buy some stuff bowl, you can never have enough fishing gear

Yeah-nah -yeah.... :notworthy:
Kmart have a sale on ,you should load up on 20$ kmart specials n take the 6 meter boat of yours out,,,,

Only problem is I don't have a boat

Take it U did since you launched Kirk's b4.

cantcatchem
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:34 am

Re: BCF laveton

Postby cantcatchem » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm

bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:
bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:You should go and buy some stuff bowl, you can never have enough fishing gear

Yeah-nah -yeah.... :notworthy:
Kmart have a sale on ,you should load up on 20$ kmart specials n take the 6 meter boat of yours out,,,,

Only problem is I don't have a boat

Take it U did since you launched Kirk's b4.

Not for a few years

baitworms
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:34 am

Re: BCF laveton

Postby baitworms » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 am

Rang no Lowrance Carbon

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5437
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: BCF laveton

Postby purple5ive » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

baitworms wrote:Rang no Lowrance Carbon

Damn...
It would have been a good buy for you mate for sure if they had them...
Did you end up getting quotes from.blue bottle and moose marine?
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D



Remove these ads.


Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests