Brighton pier

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
Seemu

Brighton pier

Post by Seemu » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:12 am

Fished the pier this morning from sunrise, everyone seemed to be fishing off the left hand side of the pier, so I thought I'd try my luck on the lower right hand side just before the boats.

Put pillie chunks on 1 line and cast it out, as I was baiting the second line the first line went off. Landed a 37cm flattie, cast the second rod out, as I was re baiting the first line, bang second rod went off, was a 25cm pinkie which saw another day.

Was there for about an hour before it started drizzling and my son had enough. He was pretty happy reeling in 2 fish but.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Brighton pier

Post by Lightningx » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:18 am

Nice report mate. Good catch :thumbsup:

Bar002811

Post by Bar002811 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Nice report man. Good job on the flattie seems like they are everywhere at the moment

LINwAd

Post by LINwAd » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Good work man.

Seemu

Post by Seemu » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Yeah cheers, I've seen them being caught at st kilda pier the last couple weeks, and other people at Brighton were bringing in some smallish ones.

The little bloke was stoked to actually start reeling in the line and there be a fish on the end!!

Hopefully they stay around for a bit!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Seemu wrote:Yeah cheers, I've seen them being caught at st kilda pier the last couple weeks, and other people at Brighton were bringing in some smallish ones.

The little bloke was stoked to actually start reeling in the line and there be a fish on the end!!

They should mate :P sounds like won't be long and the little one will be asking to go again soon :P

Bar002811

Post by Bar002811 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 am

Seemu wrote:Yeah cheers, I've seen them being caught at st kilda pier the last couple weeks, and other people at Brighton were bringing in some smallish ones.

They should stay man also pinkies should start to be getting caught at morning or night on strowns sw wind and high tide :thumbsup:

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”