01/02/2013 broken heart at the breakwall

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
SFP Chick

Re: 01/02/2013 broken heart at the breakwall

Post by SFP Chick » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm

get ur own dinner sfp guy

! FREE SHIPPING & 20% OFF FOR MEMBERS !
It's nuts !!
http://www.specialtyfishing.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Raulfc7 wrote: ......I had no gaff, no net......
Would you normally have this equipment with you? Probably the only thing you can take out of this experience is learning to be prepared! On saying that I have made the same mistake. Sometimes I just can't be bothered, hop in the car to go, realise I've forgotten something, 'she'll be right' and leave it - just plain lazy on my behalf. Use this experience as incentive to be better prepared and catch a 60cm Snapper!
thanks
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote: ......I had no gaff, no net......
Would you normally have this equipment with you? Probably the only thing you can take out of this experience is learning to be prepared! On saying that I have made the same mistake. Sometimes I just can't be bothered, hop in the car to go, realise I've forgotten something, 'she'll be right' and leave it - just plain lazy on my behalf. Use this experience as incentive to be better prepared and catch a 60cm Snapper!
thanks
Jim
Very true Jim I should be prepared to catch that big snapper every time I go fishing and from now on that's what I will be doing :thumbsup:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Lajon

Post by Lajon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Bad luck on the loss mate...... Saw a guy drop a 40+ fish off Grantville pier today :whoh:

Felt sorry for the guy for about 3 seconds till I thought.... hey this guy and him fam have taken the whole end of the pier and the next 3/4 metres of it... but they only ever have 3 rods out between all of them.... and NONE straight out!!!! :angry:

Why take the best spot if your not going to even use it properly......

Raulfc7

Post by Raulfc7 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Lajon wrote:Bad luck on the loss mate...... Saw a guy drop a 40+ fish off Grantville pier today :whoh:

Felt sorry for the guy for about 3 seconds till I thought.... hey this guy and him fam have taken the whole end of the pier and the next 3/4 metres of it... but they only ever have 3 rods out between all of them.... and NONE straight out!!!! :angry:

Granville pier is that a high pier?
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Lajon wrote:Bad luck on the loss mate...... Saw a guy drop a 40+ fish off Grantville pier today :whoh:

Its a shite small pier that produces good fish at times. But its the bloody hogs as mentioned above that spoil it for other fishos.
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Lajon

Post by Lajon » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

tidal pier Raulfc.... cant fish there at low tide..... often there is someone sitting on the end of the pier waiting for a couple of hours to make sure they get a good spot.... its pretty funny when you first see it as the water is about 20 metres away from the pier still!!

Raulfc7

Post by Raulfc7 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 pm

raco09 wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:

Its a shite small pier that produces good fish at times. But its the bloody hogs as mentioned above that spoil it for other fishos.
Reminds me then of another pier Lagoon. Can never get a spot at the end rods all spaced out feels like your walking into someone's lounge room haha

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

bad luck just got back from their heaps off pinkie a few legal but no meal, then as me and a mate went to go he got a nice kgw 40 cm need time for sp during the day their
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”