Blades/Vibes

Everything about bream
blakesirus

Blades/Vibes

Post by blakesirus » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi All,

Highly inexperienced bream fisherman here keen to do more of it and improve, any advice on blades/vibes or recommendations please?
i only have ecogear vx35 in carmen red at the moment and from what i`ve heard blades and vibes are particularly successful in winter?

Thanks very much!
Cheers,
Blake

Hammy Y

Re: Blades/Vibes

Post by Hammy Y » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Where abouts are u fishing mate?

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:29 pm

yes blades are the go to for winter bream.

vx35 and 40 in colour 417
strikepro cyber vibe A18

or anything that looks similar will work most times.

blakesirus

Post by blakesirus » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:30 am

Hammy Y wrote:Where abouts are u fishing mate?
the patto and docklands mate,
thanks

blakesirus

Post by blakesirus » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:31 am

purple5ive wrote:yes blades are the go to for winter bream.

vx35 and 40 in colour 417
strikepro cyber vibe A18

or anything that looks similar will work most times.
cheers heaps

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:28 am

I fish docklands for bream and I've just bought a blade. I'm just wondering how I should use it?

fishmagnet

Post by fishmagnet » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:15 am

barwonboy wrote:I fish docklands for bream and I've just bought a blade. I'm just wondering how I should use it?
Drop it straight down next to pylons.make sure there's not to much slack in your line as it sinks because 90% of the time they will got it on the drop. If it gets no interest on the way down, when it hits the bottom let it sit there for around 10 seconds. The bream will come over and pick it up sometimes. If nothing then give it a few very small lifts off the bottom then bring it back up and repeat. The ecogear VX in colour 445 seems to be the best because of its black colour which makes it look like a mussel falling off the pylon which the bream love. If you hook up, you gotta get them out of there quick smart or they'll tidy you up pretty quickly! Good luck

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:08 am

YouTube mate. Everything you need to know about blades are on it if you search.
Cheers

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:36 pm

fishmagnet wrote:
barwonboy wrote:I fish docklands for bream and I've just bought a blade. I'm just wondering how I should use it?
Drop it straight down next to pylons.make sure there's not to much slack in your line as it sinks because 90% of the time they will got it on the drop. If it gets no interest on the way down, when it hits the bottom let it sit there for around 10 seconds. The bream will come over and pick it up sometimes. If nothing then give it a few very small lifts off the bottom then bring it back up and repeat. The ecogear VX in colour 445 seems to be the best because of its black colour which makes it look like a mussel falling off the pylon which the bream love. If you hook up, you gotta get them out of there quick smart or they'll tidy you up pretty quickly! Good luck
Thanks so much for the tips mate. I'll use them this weekend at docklands :banana:

Hammy Y

Post by Hammy Y » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 pm

barwonboy wrote:
fishmagnet wrote:
Thanks so much for the tips mate. I'll use them this weekend at docklands :banana:
Let us know how you go!

Return to “Bream Fishing”