Blades/Vibes

Everything about bream
IFISHALOT
Has liked: 38 times

Re: Blades/Vibes

Post by IFISHALOT » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 am

This video should help you out.
The fishing was also filmed on the Patto.
It is on the Strike Pro Cyber Vibe, but goes through tackle, rigging, techniques and fishing.
This will work with most brands in metal vibes.

https://youtu.be/TjF_bvJJpgc
Associated with Strike Pro, Jigstar, Daiichi, Lumica, Mapso, Bushranger Lures, Eureka Lures, Senshi, Sax Scent, TiCA, Victory Knives, Tonic Sunglasses & McLaughlin's Bait[url]http://www.jurofishing.com

blakesirus

Post by blakesirus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:44 pm

IFISHALOT wrote:This video should help you out.
It is on the Strike Pro Cyber Vibe, but goes through tackle, rigging, techniques and fishing.

thanks very much mate! cheers

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:30 pm

IFISHALOT wrote:This video should help you out.

Thanks for the video mate :good:

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:39 pm

My advice is to start saving and buying up big if you want to use switch blades. They work awesome on fish...and every snag out there. I used to go through at least $50 worth every sesh when I was targetting that trophy reddie. Costly exercise, but I got there and now have 2 on my wall. Chasing Bream won't be much different...they need to be near structure and hook into everything.

blakesirus

Post by blakesirus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Redhunter wrote:My advice is to start saving and buying up big if you want to use switch blades. They work awesome on fish...and every snag out there. I used to go through at least $50 worth every sesh when I was targetting that trophy reddie. Costly exercise, but I got there and now have 2 on my wall. Chasing Bream won't be much different...they need to be near structure and hook into everything.
thank you!
cheers

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 am

i will let you all know how i go on saturday

Yi1978

Post by Yi1978 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:14 pm

barwonboy wrote:
fishmagnet wrote:
barwonboy wrote:I fish docklands for bream and I've just bought a blade. I'm just wondering how I should use it?
Drop it straight down next to pylons.make sure there's not to much slack in your line as it sinks because 90% of the time they will got it on the drop. If it gets no interest on the way down, when it hits the bottom let it sit there for around 10 seconds. The bream will come over and pick it up sometimes. If nothing then give it a few very small lifts off the bottom then bring it back up and repeat. The ecogear VX in colour 445 seems to be the best because of its black colour which makes it look like a mussel falling off the pylon which the bream love. If you hook up, you gotta get them out of there quick smart or they'll tidy you up pretty quickly! Good luck
Thanks so much for the tips mate. I'll use them this weekend at docklands :banana:

bit sick of the smelly pillchard baits, let us know how you go with lure and i may switch as well

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Hmm I gave the blades ago at docklands. I tried every bit of structure I could find and I didn't not even get a hit. Oh well I'm heading to docklands this Friday a Saturday for another go

greggo
Has liked: 5 times

Post by greggo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Are you a Premium Member? If so, there's a cracker post by Sloth giving some great tips on fishing Docklands.

barwonboy

Post by barwonboy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm

barwonboy wrote:Hmm I gave the blades ago at docklands. I tried every bit of structure I could find and I didn't not even get a hit. Oh well I'm heading to docklands this Friday a Saturday for another go
Nah man sadly I'm not a premium member :down:

Return to “Bream Fishing”