Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Point Wilson

Post by 4liters » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Point Lillias isn't in the guide. Use google maps, it's pretty easy to find
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Fish4Me

Post by Fish4Me » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Been Driving For 3.5 Hours with No Luck :icon_lolz: Must Be Looking In The Wrong spot :icon_lolz: I Think It's Best if I Just Go To Were I Know Williamstown Or The Warmies But Thanks For Everyones Help :gone:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Screenshot_2017-01-21-13-55-49.png
Avalon ramp

Fish4Me

Post by Fish4Me » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 pm

:icon_lolz: Bugger Me I Was Way Off I Was Miles Away From There :icon_lolz: Thanks bowl You Are The Man :cheers: I Will Have To Hit That Spot Next Weekend Hoping For A Jew Tonight Or A Big Red Don't Like My Chances Being A Landbase Fisherman :icon_lolz: But Theres No Harm In Trying :thumbsup:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Btw I just googled n.it came up in images search

laneends
Has liked: 3 times

Post by laneends » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Fish4Me wrote:point Lillias?? would that be the dirt track on the right just before the boat ramp carpark ? I think it would be best if I just go for a drive and see if I can't find this point Lillias thanks for all your replys guys great group this is very helpful :super:
That track takes you around to the other side of Kirks point. Tinnys are launched from the beach there. It is shallow but you can get whiting and squid fairly close in. Especially if you are prepared to do a bit of wading. Off the point itself it is rocky but there is flattie,pinkie and gummy ground out there

Misheen

Post by Misheen » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 pm

When you reach the boat ramp follow the road around to the left, go past the boat sheds all the way to the end. Climb around or over the boulders and follow the track about 2 or 300 meters. Fish the point. You can ride a pushy if you don't want to walk.

laneends

Post by laneends » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Misheen wrote:When you reach the boat ramp follow the road around to the left, go past the boat sheds all the way to the end. Climb around or over the boulders and follow the track about 2 or 300 meters. Fish the point. You can ride a pushy if you don't want to walk.
just to be clear thats avalon beach boat ramp Misheens talking about to get to point lillias

laneends

Post by laneends » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:18 pm

laneends wrote:
Fish4Me wrote:point Lillias?? would that be the dirt track on the right just before the boat ramp carpark ? I think it would be best if I just go for a drive and see if I can't find this point Lillias thanks for all your replys guys great group this is very helpful :super:
That track takes you around to the other side of Kirks point. Tinnys are launched from the beach there. It is shallow but you can get whiting and squid fairly close in. Especially if you are prepared to do a bit of wading. Off the point itself it is rocky but there is flattie,pinkie and gummy ground out there
This one is kirks point boat ramp..dont get them confused.

Point wilson itself is inaccessible LB

Fish4Me

Post by Fish4Me » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:26 pm

:super: feed back :thumbsup: Went For a walk After work to Point Lillias and :o_0: I Like what I see I can see me :r in the GUMBO'S :cheers: LADS

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”