Mini mix bag

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
adamk

Re: Mini mix bag

Post by adamk » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm

they use to net the **** outa that area, 4 months ago it was doing well for whiting an snaps

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Mate did well on gumbos there a few weeks back...
Just need to find a good patch of kgw....
Nobody's been getting kgw out from jet ski ramp at Werribee...was getting kgw at jet ski ramp season b4 in December ...

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 pm

With the way the weather patterns have been last few months, the seasons are a bit messed up I believe. This is affecting the fishing. You only need to look at fruit trees to see how "average" the fruit is, as an example of how confused everything is. Whiting should be schooled up by now, but they are tough work. A few fish, then a move. A few fish, then a move. But schooled up fish seem quite hard to come by at present, PPB or WP. The benefit I guess is that the quality appears to be great! Hopefully things settle down over the next cupla months.
The netters are still working the KP/PW area (corio outer harbour), however their nets only allow them to work shallow, and they certainly aren't the reason why things are slow atm.

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:11 pm

You didnt have a "cracker" sesh, but still went home with a feed Bowl. Well done bud, I'm sure it was a fun day out.

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”