Werribee marina

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
Jared_fletcher

Werribee marina

Post by Jared_fletcher » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Anyone had any luck down off the rocks at Werribee south? What’s the best time to go?

LINwAd

Re: Werribee marina

Post by LINwAd » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:23 pm

I have been down there a few times with bait but have not picked anything up, I am yet to hit the area up properly with soft plastics, but my guess would be flathead bream and pinkies. Best time is always dawn and dusk with a tide change around the same time.

Good luck
LandFishTV creator - https://www.youtube.com/landfishtv/ Enjoy! :water:

adamk

Post by adamk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm

as above dusk an dawn an tide change but prolly have more luck along the cove just watch out for man on man lovers

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:17 pm

adamk wrote:as above dusk an dawn an tide change but prolly have more luck along the cove just watch out for man on man lovers
:rofl: :rofl:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Have caught squid in that area. Need right conditions , clear water n west winds ....

adamk

Post by adamk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 pm

bowl wrote:Have caught squid in that area. Need right conditions , clear water n west winds ....
there is a wind direction that brings all the flounder in the shallows, think it was south west, correct me if im wrong
Lightningx wrote:
adamk wrote:as above dusk an dawn an tide change but prolly have more luck along the cove just watch out for man on man lovers
:rofl: :rofl:
its true though my friend went down there to fish an walk his dog an a old guy with his o_0 out told him no fish here, that was the begining of his bad luck as stopped at rsl toilets to **** an a old asian guy wanted his o_0

Jared_fletcher

Post by Jared_fletcher » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:07 am

LINwAd wrote:I have been down there a few times with bait but have not picked anything up, I am yet to hit the area up properly with soft plastics, but my guess would be flathead bream and pinkies. Best time is always dawn and dusk with a tide change around the same time.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a shot. Love your YouTube channel mate, really helped me out and shown me how to use soft plastics properly

Jared_fletcher

Post by Jared_fletcher » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:56 am

Always gotta be watching :rofl:

Jared_fletcher

Post by Jared_fletcher » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:57 am

bowl wrote:Have caught squid in that area. Need right conditions , clear water n west winds ....
Usually head down to Queenscliff for squid. Good fun when the squid are on

LINwAd

Post by LINwAd » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Jared_fletcher wrote:
LINwAd wrote:I have been down there a few times with bait but have not picked anything up, I am yet to hit the area up properly with soft plastics, but my guess would be flathead bream and pinkies. Best time is always dawn and dusk with a tide change around the same time.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a shot. Love your YouTube channel mate, really helped me out and shown me how to use soft plastics properly

Great to hear. ;)
LandFishTV creator - https://www.youtube.com/landfishtv/ Enjoy! :water:

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”