Altona

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
Yota
Has liked: 114 times

Re: Altona

Post by Yota » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:49 am

laneends wrote:Which marker is referred to as Dumb Joes?

Top feed there, do you know hpw big that flattie was? There have been some beasties around this year
Hi laneends, I’m not 100% to be honest but I was told this, the dumb joe marker is the one nearest the point cook marine sanctuary- literally on the point.
Where I caught the flatty was maybe another klm further out towards the middle of the bay.
The flatty measured 54 cm at home but I’m certain it shrunk from when I caught it ha ha ha.

laneends
Has liked: 3 times

Post by laneends » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 am

Yota wrote:
laneends wrote:Which marker is referred to as Dumb Joes?

Top feed there, do you know hpw big that flattie was? There have been some beasties around this year
Hi laneends, I’m not 100% to be honest but I was told this, the dumb joe marker is the one nearest the point cook marine sanctuary- literally on the point.
Where I caught the flatty was maybe another klm further out towards the middle of the bay.
The flatty measured 54 cm at home but I’m certain it shrunk from when I caught it ha ha ha.
All I've found is this showing it between the point cook cardinal and P2
http://portphillipfishing.tripod.com/id3.htm
But there is nothing on Navionics, and i haven't been out there to eyeball it, maybe its where a marker used to be? i am sure someone here knows for sure.

JulianNaxos

Post by JulianNaxos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello there my name is Julian and I m looking for dive buddy around western suburbs is anyone in to it thank you!

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”