Fished Williamstown Area 08/10/11 .

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
Fish-Hunter

Fished Williamstown Area 08/10/11 .

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:47 am

I fished back of Willie & Surounding area's , Saturday 08/10/11 put the Tinnie in @ 15:30 & didnt return till 03:30 . Fished approx 12 hrs of arvo & night , used fresh baits & berley etc . fished the ussual marks that have produced for me in the past & not a Snapper to be caught , only 2 Port Jackson Sharks that were returned unharmed . The wind was SW & then turned NW by 23:00 & the bay was like a mill pond , the Barometer must have been dropping etc you sometimes can try your all & still come up with Donuts . :set1_fishing:

vinhii

Re: Fished Williamstown Area 08/10/11 .

Post by vinhii » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 pm

mMmmm donutsss :P joking...

Hrmmss badluck miker.. least you got out there , ive watched these Youtube clips of williamstown of a diver taking shots of some nice big snappers .. but location unknown lol :(

I been to willy couple times this season and its been quiet for me too.. So Best of luck to you if you go again :D
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

georged2

Post by georged2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I fished Saturday afternoon and caught zip. Better luck for us both Miker next time.
Early to bed, Early to rise, Fish all day, Tell big lies

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Miker,

Thats fishing... One day it all glory the next its hard work for natha.... Just makes us more eager to get out and do it again to get that elusive one that got away a few trips ago...

Better luck next time...

Dr Drift...
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 am

georged2 wrote:I fished Saturday afternoon and caught zip. Better luck for us both Miker next time.

I saw a bloke launch with a boat just like your {H.H 530} beside me @ newport Saturday arvo , as i was launching my Quinnie tinny @ the time .
"maybe it was you" :lol:
Last edited by Fish-Hunter on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 am

Dr Drift wrote:Miker,

Thats fishing... One day it all glory the next its hard work for natha.... Just makes us more eager to get out and do it again to get that elusive one that got away a few trips ago...

Better luck next time...

Dr Drift...
Yeh agree , i pulled the pin @ 03:30 . i was go to go all night , but if i did & didnt catch i'd be :angry: , so next time lets hope for some action . :reel:

georged2

Post by georged2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:47 am

Hey MIKER, I lauched out of Altona. I did see a few HH530 out there, I fished around P2 for most of the time.
Early to bed, Early to rise, Fish all day, Tell big lies

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 am

georged2 wrote:Hey MIKER, I lauched out of Altona. I did see a few HH530 out there, I fished around P2 for most of the time.
ok , that answers that question . ;)

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Just got back from willy not too long ago , Didnt know where to post and didnt want to start a new thread haha

Well fished from 7-10.30pm
Result:- Fruitless :(

I snagged a hugee ROCK ! and snapped the line so i left my other rod in the drink and went back to the car to fix the line..
While i was at the car i heard my bell go NUTS! by time i got back there the missus said he was a heavy fish gave a big fight but she lost it :(
Damn i shouldnt of left to go back to the car.. Oh well there goes my chance to land one for this season!

Also did meet a very nice older gentlemen who said he caught a big ones the night before .. measuring around 48cm

After a quiet night.. i just went to KFC to get a feed lol , Goodluck guys!
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

vinhii wrote:Just got back from willy not too long ago , Didnt know where to post and didnt want to start a new thread haha

Well fished from 7-10.30pm
Result:- Fruitless :(

I snagged a hugee ROCK ! and snapped the line so i left my other rod in the drink and went back to the car to fix the line..
While i was at the car i heard my bell go NUTS! by time i got back there the missus said he was a heavy fish gave a big fight but she lost it :(
Damn i shouldnt of left to go back to the car.. Oh well there goes my chance to land one for this season!

Also did meet a very nice older gentlemen who said he caught a big ones the night before .. measuring around 48cm

After a quiet night.. i just went to KFC to get a feed lol , Goodluck guys!
always the case.... :lolf:
anyway at least your getting out...
My son is sick so on doctor duties atm....poor bugger first time getting a serious temp with shakes and all... :cry:

Dr Drift...
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”