3/7/2106 salmon madness part 2.

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
skuxliss

Re: 3/7/2106 salmon madness part 2.

Post by skuxliss » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Lightningx wrote:Far out! What on earth happened here? If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have made this post!
Let me clarify, I do give a lot of my fish away as well to family and friends and to my partners family and friends also!
Just last night I gave 10 to my sister and her husband and gave 5 each to my neighbours.
The guy next door is a 90 year old man who lives alone and loves fresh fish of any kind.
Yes I do eat them myself also.
I think I should have been more specific in what I wrote. I do also give some to my other friends who fish as bait.
It does not get wasted and I never take more than my limit.
Apologies to those who I offended.

Cheers,
LX
nothing wrong with what you did mate and no need to explain what happens to it etc. If it's within regulations no issue at all. Everyone is entitled to an opinion hence this being a forum and open to discussion. Hope to see more of you're reports.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:17 pm

this is interesting. Need to refill my drinks....
Attachments
more.jpg
more.jpg (6.93 KiB) Viewed 1397 times

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Lightningx wrote:Far out! What on earth happened here? If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have made this post!
Let me clarify, I do give a lot of my fish away as well to family and friends and to my partners family and friends also!
Just last night I gave 10 to my sister and her husband and gave 5 each to my neighbours.
The guy next door is a 90 year old man who lives alone and loves fresh fish of any kind.
I think I should have been more specific in what I wrote. I do also give some to my other friends who fish as bait.

Cheers,
LX
please dont take it the wrong way. the post was made in assumption to your bait collecting duties, and hence i wrote what i wrote.
please continue to help the loved ones.

fc - save the popcorn for next time

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:31 pm

purple5ive wrote:

so this is how it will end? Not with a bang but with a whimper?
Attachments
comments.jpg
comments.jpg (6.97 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Cheers,
LX
No need to apologize mate and there is absolutely no reason for you to be more specific in what you wrote. You got your bag. nothing wrong with that.

too many greenies these days and too easy to type over the internet.

Those same people, as hornet said earlier, should be fighting against things like the super trawler. Not wasting his time on the average fisho getting his bag of just legal salmon.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Cheers,
LX
It's all good. You're within your rights to take home your bag limit, and as long as they aren't going to waste you shouldn't have to explain yourself. I hope this doesn't discourage you or others from posting up reports.

If enough people were taking home their full bag that the stocks were becoming depleted then I trust that Fisheries would step in and lower the limit.
purple5ive wrote: Ive been here long enough to bother posting reports anymore.
Is this a thing? I think reports are a key part of the forum and if too many members decide they can't be bothered posting them up the place loses some of it's attraction to would-be members. Maybe we need a weekly mini-report thread for all the reports from people who don't have the time for a big report.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:33 pm

ive done plenty of reports mate, on here and well before all of you guys came along on the old forum. im just only doing occasional ones now and letting the others do some reports .
after a while you just dont bother, nowdays cant even be bothered taking pics .

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

so this is how it will end? Not with a bang but with a whimper?
but you just came here to read the comments, so why dont you just do that and be happy ehhh :tongue:

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:28 am

Had this on standby to help put the fire out, good to see they weren't needed.. :super:

cheers
Adrian
13057324694_6283df2566_b.jpg
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 am

Adrian, this is how Victorians fight their fire!!
Attachments
300px-N179AC-Elvis-739.jpg
Elvis still alive
300px-N179AC-Elvis-739.jpg (13.27 KiB) Viewed 1303 times

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”