St kilda pier

Lagoon Pier, Kerferd Road Pier, Station Pier, Princes Pier, Webb Dock Port Melbourne
LINwAd

Re: St kilda pier

Post by LINwAd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:16 pm

How do you fish it. Do you pound a little area or do you cast and move. I normally fish stkilda by starting in the shallows and doing 3 casts ( one straight out , then one out each side angle) then moving 5 metres along and repeat the casts... so on and so forth. That way I tend to pick up anything that is around because ... you basically fish all of it.

Seemu

Post by Seemu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:09 pm

LINwAd wrote:How do you fish it. Do you pound a little area or do you cast and move. I normally fish stkilda by starting in the shallows and doing 3 casts ( one straight out , then one out each side angle) then moving 5 metres along and repeat the casts... so on and so forth. That way I tend to pick up anything that is around because ... you basically fish all of it.
I was smashing an area for about 15 casts and then moving down, same as you said, flick 5 straight 5 each side and then move down.

Might give it another shot tomorrow depending on what time I finish drinking tonight. . .

LINwAd

Post by LINwAd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Yeah. I am going to head dowm there tomorrow morning.

Return to “Port Melbourne to St Kilda”