Only in Frankston?

Carrum, Patterson River/Lakes, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea, Seaford, Frankston
anthony2510

Only in Frankston?

Post by anthony2510 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Could you find a dad with his two kids who looked about 4-5 years old on the pier fishing at 10.30pm last night. He was the only one fishing out of the three and he told his kids to 'F***** shut up and sit down or ile throw you in the water!'
Naturally the kids wailed and complained in response, asking to go home and eat or at least have a go at catching a fish. Over a period of about 45 minutes this carried on with the father dropping the F bomb AT LEAST 30 times directed at his kids. Not only was it an appaling display of parenting but he didnt do himself or any of the other anglers there a favour letting his kids scream and carry on. They scared off the fish! :angry: (That's my story and im sticking to it!) Big Donut all round the pier.
Pod of dolphins came within 5-6m of the pier also, was pretty cool.
xOoOx There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. xOoOx

Master-pro

Re: Only in Frankston?

Post by Master-pro » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:33 pm

only in franga :crazy:
PB- Snapper 55cm, Whiting 38cm, Flathead 55cm, Bream 38cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Carp 80cm

Berto Pescatore

Post by Berto Pescatore » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:55 pm

A father taking his 2 kids 4-5 years old on the pies @ 10:30 pm!!!
This alone without the F*** part is a big ignominy and shame, adding the swearing part then it became a big disaster crap … what Father is this? And what fishing is this?
I seriously don’t know how are these people thinking when they do such thing to their kids!!!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 pm

I bet the kids know no other words but F**** too.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

garfish001

Post by garfish001 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:44 pm

anthony2510 wrote:Could you find a dad with his two kids who looked about 4-5 years old on the pier fishing at 10.30pm last night. He was the only one fishing out of the three and he told his kids to 'F***** shut up and sit down or ile throw you in the water!'
Naturally the kids wailed and complained in response, asking to go home and eat or at least have a go at catching a fish. Over a period of about 45 minutes this carried on with the father dropping the F bomb AT LEAST 30 times directed at his kids. Not only was it an appaling display of parenting but he didnt do himself or any of the other anglers there a favour letting his kids scream and carry on. They scared off the fish! :angry: (That's my story and im sticking to it!) Big Donut all round the pier.
Pod of dolphins came within 5-6m of the pier also, was pretty cool.
I live in frankston, but unfortunately the pier comes last on my list because of these weirdos, such people give the bad image about Frankston
Last edited by garfish001 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beno

Post by Beno » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:51 pm

I try to keep away from Frankston pier because of similar expiriences, plenty of much nicer places...... :D beautiful
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenosFishing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to - Garfish/Float Rig
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BenosFis ... 213?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Man ... though fishing was meant to fun relaxing time to chill out and catch a fish (or a cold) - whichever comes first.

Should have Caledonia 13 BAD DAD to get the child welfare time come and take the kids home for a feed.

Father of the Month ...... NOT!!!!!

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

anthony2510

Post by anthony2510 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah its a shame because franga pier is actually a rather nice place, especially on a warm night. One bloke packed up and walked off wishing the kids good luck! The rest of us turned around waiting for the bell the ring!
xOoOx There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. xOoOx

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 am

wow thats really sad to hear a father would do such crap like that
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Time Poor

Post by Time Poor » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:14 am

These people sabotage their own kids' prospects in life.... In 25 years' time the cycle will be repeated.

I'd have walked away too before my temper got the better of me... I agree, the location is very nice, but not with this behaviour.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer.

Return to “Chelsea to Frankston”