Patterson river

Carrum, Patterson River/Lakes, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea, Seaford, Frankston
eddyt
Has liked: 25 times

Re: Patterson river

Post by eddyt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 pm

fished the left side of the river mouth on Sunday. only saw them being caught on bait on the right. Left = donuts.

cocklesock

Post by cocklesock » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Anyone been down to the patto of late? much happening. keen for a fish tonight

Smolzer

Post by Smolzer » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 pm

cocklesock wrote:Anyone been down to the patto of late? much happening. keen for a fish tonight
How did you go ? I went down this morning real early one guy pulled in a small mullie, and then as the sun came up a decent size salmon got caught on the rocks city side, on prawn.

I was flicking a metal and sp's in every nook and cranny, not one hit !! :sod:

Baitfisher

Post by Baitfisher » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Just got back from patto and nothing was landed in the 3 hours I was there and as I arrived a litte asian bloke told me that he had been there for 5 hours and nothing. "Shoulda got the message" Fished in the mouth on the city side and all the way back to the other side of under the bridge. All the water on the inside of the river is still murkey which is surprising I thought it would have gotten better without the rains about. Any how I was using pippies pillies and a lure but nada. (Cant wait to here that pattos back on the bite)
A fisherman lives here with the best catch of his life

Freakazoid

Post by Freakazoid » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Baitfisher wrote:Just got back from patto and nothing was landed in the 3 hours I was there and as I arrived a litte asian bloke told me that he had been there for 5 hours and nothing. "Shoulda got the message" Fished in the mouth on the city side and all the way back to the other side of under the bridge. All the water on the inside of the river is still murkey which is surprising I thought it would have gotten better without the rains about. Any how I was using pippies pillies and a lure but nada. (Cant wait to here that pattos back on the bite)
I feel your pain, second time this week I've sat from midday to sunset at the mouth for donuts. It was crystal clear when I arrived, but when the wind picked up the water went horribly murky again :cold:

Someone caught a good size Bream down from me, but I didn't see anyone land anything else all day

Return to “Chelsea to Frankston”