Good to see some fish around

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Good to see some fish around

Post by barra mick » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Evening viewers

Unfortunately I'm back in victoria after a pretty good trip camping around the islands in the nt .not much in the scheme off thing went wrong and I was blessed with fantastic windless days most off the time.

Wish I could say good to be back chasing flaties and snapper but I'm not...lol

Any I fixed a few things that broke on the boat and headed out the boat in to test new wiring and a new sonar for GPS .

I had no idea were the fish were but luckily I had saved a t leastfew off forum member nude up Mark's when he wasn't looking one night

I set the GPS to mark number 306...which funnily enough is called "
Early November sure fire ,never miss,empty the freezer,sharpen the filletiting knifes guarente a 7kg fish spot"

Got there abt 9am and threw two sand Whiting on...and within a few mins we had a,few 2 to 3 mg fish.

Pretty soon we caught some good fish.the fish kept biting until we finished the silver Whiting packet.

Thanks jude up for letting pinch a sure fire spot

Luckily cause the weather got a bit sloppy so we headed home.

Bm

:
Attachments
Resized_20181106_125735_6382.jpeg
Resized_20181106_062146_6986.jpeg

jewel90

Re: Good to see some fish around

Post by jewel90 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Super job mate

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Nice effort!
barra mick wrote:...........................................................................................................................................................
I set the GPS to mark number 306...which funnily enough is called " Early November sure fire ,never miss,empty the freezer,sharpen the filletiting knifes guarente a 7kg fish spot"..............................................................................................................................................
I hear his mark, aptly titled, 'Late November, bet your life on it, buy 10 new freezers, sharpen the chainsaw, guarantee a 37kg fish spot' is even better!
cheers
Team Bender

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:56 pm

A couple of beauties.
Nice work :thumbsup:

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Good to hear you had a great trip mate. Coming back down here would be an anti-climax in comparison, but at least the kingies should come on soon. Cape Shank 'ey! I'm guessing you may have been looking for a few bust ups while you were out there?
A couple of nice snaps to get the season started. Not huge, but better eating size mate. You were very lucky to get a chance at seeing where spot 306 is located. Nude Up must have really let his guard down for you to sneak in a glance at that page of his book. Best he doesn't find out...lol.
April Fool wrote:Nice effort!
barra mick wrote:...........................................................................................................................................................
I set the GPS to mark number 306...which funnily enough is called " Early November sure fire ,never miss,empty the freezer,sharpen the filletiting knifes guarente a 7kg fish spot"..............................................................................................................................................
I hear his mark, aptly titled, 'Late November, bet your life on it, buy 10 new freezers, sharpen the chainsaw, guarantee a 37kg fish spot' is even better!
cheers
Team Bender
:rofl: :a_goodjob:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:11 am

Well done BM how was the fishing in the NT

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:11 am

Good report and some nice fish taken BM,, the NT trip sounded good too..

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:51 pm

rb85 wrote:Well done BM how was the fishing in the NT
Pretty good.
Ihe normal for a trip that that....barra..Spanish.. coral trout...fingeemark...mangrove....wahoo.. tuna....prawns..muddies..

No real drama and great weather..had about 20 days down the coast and around the islands...apart from indigenous only seen 2 boats so very relaxing.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 am

A couple of nice ones there BM, good work, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am

barra mick wrote:
rb85 wrote:Well done BM how was the fishing in the NT
Pretty good.
Ihe normal for a trip that that....barra..Spanish.. coral trout...fingeemark...mangrove....wahoo.. tuna....prawns..muddies..

No real drama and great weather..had about 20 days down the coast and around the islands...apart from indigenous only seen 2 boats so very relaxing.
Sounds like a great trip BM.
Camp in the boat?

Return to “Cape Schanck”