Blooding in the new Tupperware Boat

Mornington, Mt Martha, McCrae, Safety Beach, Mt Eliza
AVG_Fisho

Re: Blooding in the new Tupperware Boat

Post by AVG_Fisho » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:20 am

purple5ive wrote:
Scraglor wrote:
purple5ive wrote:Ahhh. So only proper boatwash places have them then. Cheers
Ps - can anyone suggest a Car wash or similar with outboard flushing capability near to mornington ramp or in and around the frankston areas. Would be good to get it all done in one go
Cheers
I would be very interested in this as well :P I live in frankston and fish both near home and at mornington regularly and would much rather do everything at once.

I was just saying to my dad on the weekend how good it would be if the caltex near kananook opened a car wash with drive through boat facilities as sometimes navigating a boat trailer around car lovers can be a chore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha great, ddnt know I had a boater that close to me
do you launch at Frankston ramp??
what's it like down there and do you fish shallow reefs there or go out deeper. wouldn't mind some tips for the local area as this was my first attempt at boating lol

cheers
Only just seen this thread, Good work for your first trip, thats one you'll remember, first time launching and retrieving can be tricky, but you get the hang of it quickly.

and mate, if your in/near frankston you have 2 boaties near you!

my dad and i allways launch at kananook creek, if you plan to launch there check the tides as the creek entrance can get ankle deep at low tide at times, although from this time of year it normally gets dredged, so tides aren't a big issue, besides from what i've heard about your boat it seems like its a shallow hull so you should be okay anyway in most cases.

There are great areas in the shallower water(2-5 meters), i wont give anything away about even the general area on here though so pm me on Facey if you need anything else.

The only way you are gonna find out about my super secret spots is if you find them your self or i take you there!

Good luck, cheers, Damo.
Average Angling Adventures
With Specialty Fishing Products
http://www.facebook.com/average.angling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:58 am

Yeah I'm in Seaford area mate. Not far at all.
Not wanting anything secret lol.
Ill have to chat to you soon. Never been in a boat from Frankston. So not sure what available for fishing nearby after launching cause I don't want to go out too far since I'm only new at it
Cheers

matt1991

Post by matt1991 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am

Good read

Cowboy1

Post by Cowboy1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 pm

hey , don't call it a tuppaware boat, just to be on the water is something we all need, if it is with friends or just by yourself, it is out of the rat race,
I lived in Mt Martha and never knew the rocks were so good, keep safe and great story.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Thanks guys
Tyne rocks at mt martha are pretty good but it has it days when it fires right up.
Tupperware was only a tounge in cheek comment. It's a decent first boat for me and ill make use of it whenever I have the chance.
Cheers

Return to “Mornington To Dromana”