bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Re: Snapper in yet?

Post by bowl » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Boonanza wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: I dont have to prove anything to you purp. I havent seen your daiwa. Do i ask for proof? Lol

Looks like you have PMS today. Lol.
nah no need to prove anything to me, and no need to hang sh*t on anyone else either.
and i dont own daiwa just so i can tell everyone about it either.. but the proof is all in the show us your purchases anyway, so you already know :rofl:
You made the smart choise to come to shimano team lol
Until the sienna explodes on a 2 kilo pinkie
LMFAO :rofl: Too many wankers on this site that think they are king sh*t!!! Spend lots of money on gear catch bigger fish better than everyone else me HERO get likes on facebook :notworthy:
IMG_9586.JPG
IMG_9586.JPG (57.73 KiB) Viewed 1220 times
IMG_9584.JPG
IMG_9584.JPG (18.37 KiB) Viewed 1220 times

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 am

purple5ive wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote: I dont have to prove anything to you purp. I havent seen your daiwa. Do i ask for proof? Lol

Looks like you have PMS today. Lol.
nah no need to prove anything to me, and no need to hang sh*t on anyone else either.
and i dont own daiwa just so i can tell everyone about it either.. but the proof is all in the show us your purchases anyway, so you already know :rofl:
hahha i hope not. if it explodes ill just take it back and get a daiwa instead..
Or spent a bit more and got a stradic.

Im going to stradic 5000 for tuna when back at bermagui in few months
See how drag handles it

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:43 am

Upgrade the drag washers to carbon before you go man, or take some carbon ones with you as backup.. not saying you will need it, but would be handy as a just in case. they are easily available on ebay.

and if i was spending little bit more i would have just got the daiwa in the first place. the rod is so much better quality. and so was the reel.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 pm

bowl wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
LMFAO :rofl: Too many wankers on this site that think they are king sh*t!!! Spend lots of money on gear catch bigger fish better than everyone else me HERO get likes on facebook :notworthy:
IMG_9586.JPG
IMG_9584.JPG
**** yes the old stackhat! Used to ride around like king **** with an identical one.

P.S everyone just shut up and go fishing. Then you'll know if there's shitty pink carp biting. Which there are. Shitloads for those actually fishing, like always this time of year

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:04 pm

cobby wrote:
bowl wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
bowl wrote:
smile0784 wrote:
IMG_9586.JPG
IMG_9584.JPG
**** yes the old stackhat! Used to ride around like king d*** with an identical one.

P.S everyone just shut up and go fishing. Then you'll know if there's shitty pink carp biting. Which there are. Shitloads for those actually fishing, like always this time of year
i did and got my a$$ handed to me by The Northerlys.. should have gone sunday morning but had other stuff to do..

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Saturday very early was good too. Wind didn't arrive until 8 or so

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 pm

cobby wrote:Saturday very early was good too. Wind didn't arrive until 8 or so
saturday was babysitting :(

azkay

Post by azkay » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 pm

dazz999 wrote:
azkay wrote:I opened my season Aug27, a few more since.. Right conditions, long hours at the moment, but they are there!
great fish well done on squid?
That one took a full pilly on a running sinker, interesting to find a whole lot of grass in its mouth..
Az.

xwondeuce

Post by xwondeuce » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 am

barra mick wrote:
Trangvu wrote:Snapper come in port phillip bay already !!!! but not in mornington!!!!

Unless your shoe is massive....thats a pinkie

They live here all year round......tbere very commen all year round....and are a real pest so.e days.

Tbe water temp is pretty cold still

Cheers bm
I just signed up and the first comment I saw said there's too many wankers by Bonanza, then the next comment was the above. Bonanza was right! Really Barra Mick? A pinky.. so he can fit into 2 yr old shoes. Even if wasn't a nice size snapper early in the season (which it definitely is), who says that stuff anyway. geeez, it's alright Mick, no need to puff your chest out. I hope the next post I read doesn't have this rubbish.

xwondeuce

Post by xwondeuce » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:25 am

purple5ive wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
bowl wrote:Not me,not me
Plenty of these pics r around n claiming they r smashing it
IMG_9529.JPG
Those are massive. 3 above 40cm max limit. Some could be over size. Lol
well atleast he was out there and caught something, what did you both catch to make a mockery of him??
Spot on! Go fishing Barra Mick! How do I block this Barra Mick guy? This is ridiculous, he just ruins every post. I just saw he's the second most prevalent commenter on this forum - makes sense. Get ya hand off the keyboard and get a rod in it for goodness sake. Is there a way I can block this guy seriously..? I just signed up and this is going to do my head in if he's running his mouth every post with garbage.

Return to “Mornington To Dromana”