honey hole JACKPOT

Southern Calamari, Squidding, Egi, Squid Jigs, Melbourne Squid Fishing Locations,
Cephalopod
complete-anglerz-12

honey hole JACKPOT

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:14 am

with all the human seals hanging around pier all day the honey hole still paid out

where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Master-pro

Re: honey hole JACKPOT

Post by Master-pro » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 am

is that 23 squid? geez your set for snapper season! western port or ppb?
PB- Snapper 55cm, Whiting 38cm, Flathead 55cm, Bream 38cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Carp 80cm

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 am

23 7 to the eating pile in the last week or so me n the boys caught 100 plus all landbase and all around the bay the bay no else put up any reports do I didn't ether
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Master-pro

Post by Master-pro » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:25 am

nice, good to see they are about in numbers
PB- Snapper 55cm, Whiting 38cm, Flathead 55cm, Bream 38cm, Australian Salmon 55cm, Carp 80cm

nickb123

Post by nickb123 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 am

Nice one man you are killing it on the squid, i struggle to get them land based haha
Cheers Nick

smoken

Post by smoken » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:17 am

complete-anglerz-12 wrote:23 7 to the eating pile in the last week or so me n the boys caught 100 plus all landbase and all around the bay the bay no else put up any reports do I didn't ether
Congrats! If you don't mind my asking, what kind of rig you using? Lures? Jig with silver whiting and float?

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am

smoken wrote:
complete-anglerz-12 wrote:23 7 to the eating pile in the last week or so me n the boys caught 100 plus all landbase and all around the bay the bay no else put up any reports do I didn't ether
Congrats! If you don't mind my asking, what kind of rig you using? Lures? Jig with silver whiting and float?
squid jigs and all different ones 2.5 to 3.5 and different colurs

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:11 am

complete-anglerz-12 wrote:
smoken wrote:
squid jigs and all different ones 2.5 to 3.5 and different colurs
If u don't mind me asking ,what kind stance did you have I.e left or right foot forward, side on or straight on when casting :haha2: lol nice catch :Bar:
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Lecterfan

Post by Lecterfan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 am

bowl wrote: If u don't mind me asking ,what kind stance did you have I.e left or right foot forward, side on or straight on when casting :haha2: lol nice catch :Bar:
:thumbsup: Gold.

I usually try to exhale while casting and then co-ordinate my breathing with the action of the jig :crazy: …but then I haven't caught a land-based calamari in Victoria almost since the Keating administration hahaha.

That is an awesome pic/catch; very, very jealous!!!

kaotay

Post by kaotay » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 am

That's a great catch! might have to take the kids out this school hols for a go at it. Well done.

Return to “Squid Fishing”