12 Sept Squid Report

Southern Calamari, Squidding, Egi, Squid Jigs, Melbourne Squid Fishing Locations,
Cephalopod
Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: 12 Sept Squid Report

Post by Raulfc7 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Fish-cador wrote:Good work mate. I went there tonight. Michael told me you bagged out in the shallows. I got my limit tonight. Wife is munching on one at the moment. smh I will be back tomorrow for some more bait.

No pinkies to be had. Only 1 caught tonight.
Well done FC I too had Calamari tonight :dinner: but mine was bought. I bet yours would've tasted better :thumbsup:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:Good work mate. I went there tonight. Michael told me you bagged out in the shallows. I got my limit tonight. Wife is munching on one at the moment. smh I will be back tomorrow for some more bait.

Well done FC I too had Calamari tonight :dinner: but mine was bought. I bet yours would've tasted better :thumbsup:
I don't eat cala, my wife does. smh The snapper will surely love them (and me for offering them something yummy). They will love me to death that they will go home with me. :rofl: :fishing:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm

nhillboy wrote:Congrats to you and your mate poodoo, great catch. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Will taste so good, yum...please don't use them all for snapper bait. :lolf: :lolf: :lolf: :cheers:
These ones have turned into a meal for the family! :a_goodjob: Bait collection maybe next week....will have to hide them from the family since they are like FC's wife and devour everything. :icon_lolz:

rixter

Post by rixter » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Nice bag out mate , very well done :D . Yum !!!

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:

after having freshly caught cala there is no going back to the other stuff, tastes totally different.

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm

poodoo wrote:
Raulfc7 wrote:

after having freshly caught cala there is no going back to the other stuff, tastes totally different.
Tell us where you caught them and then i wont have to buy cala :rofl: :a_goodjob:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Return to “Squid Fishing”